Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Decker and Davis suck. Do not pick up options or extend. Trade Slay for draft capitol. Fire Quinn and Patricia after the season and draft Lawrence #1 overall.
    the way they described Decker was eerily similar to Jeff Backus, he'll be here forever

I can see the Lions trading Stafford now that his trade value has been completely disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I can see the Lions trading Stafford now that his trade value has been completely disappeared.
    it has?

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I can see that happen too. I guess then the whole Martha giving the ultimatum is just blowing smoke up the fan bases ***. Trading Stafford now will destroy our cap. Besides this could all be to convince the Dolphins to trade up to #2 and snag Tua because we may draft him at #3.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Does anyone subscribe to ESPN? Mel Kuiper has his latest review and I’m curious to see what he said about the Lions. Unfortunately it says everything about the top two picks but with Detroit it says “subscribe now”
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Does anyone subscribe to ESPN? Mel Kuiper has his latest review and I’m curious to see what he said about the Lions. Unfortunately it says everything about the top two picks but with Detroit it says “subscribe now”
    Yes and here is what he says:
    3. Detroit Lions

Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

The Lions say they're not shopping quarterback Matthew Stafford, but there is some buzz that they like Tagovailoa, who might not work out for teams before April's draft because of his hip injury. Is that just a smoke screen? We're still two months away from the draft, of course. Stafford's contract is extremely tough to trade in 2020 -- the team could have up to a $32 million dead-cap hit -- but what if Detroit likes Tagovailoa so much that it keeps Stafford on the roster for another year? This pick also seems like the perfect spot for a team to trade up to get a quarterback, whether that's Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert or someone else. Could the Chargers or Raiders or Jaguars move up to jump the Dolphins at No. 5 and get their guy? Everything is in play here, and since I'm not going to project trades, I'll stick with Tagovailoa at No. 3.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    tua baby

Stafford should've requested a trade by now. He's always never really gave a ****

Tua would hold guys accountable and care to win

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Stafford should've requested a trade by now. He's always never really gave a ****

Tua would hold guys accountable and care to win
    Stafford doesn't give a **** and that's why he wants to remain a Lion, the organization doesn't give a **** and he fits right in

it's kinda funny how suddenly the National media wants to act like Stafford is elite. In years past he gets mocked for being nowhere near elite, he can't win on the road, he can't beat winning teams, he's just a guy with a cannon.

Suddenly we'd be fools to trade him!

Ask the pundits to rank QBs and then tell us we'd be fools to trade him

or is it because of money?

in the end, it doesn't matter, we'll be wrong either way, Lions always gonna Lion

NFL hates the Lions so it doesn't matter what they do. It will be the wrong move and set the franchise back 5 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    NFL hates the Lions so it doesn't matter what they do. It will be the wrong move and set the franchise back 5 more years.
    The NFL doesn't hate the Lions, the NFL ignores the Lions. Who can blame them? We've been an irrelevant franchise for as long as any of us can remember, and yet we still have a huge fan base. Why fix what isn't broken?

Join me!

I've always dreamed of being a lemming GuySir, I will now follow you to the ends of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Stafford doesn't give a **** and that's why he wants to remain a Lion, the organization doesn't give a **** and he fits right in
    Tua gives a ****. He's a Samoan prince

In case you guys haven't seen him play.

As a true freshman he was brought into to start the 2nd half of the national champ game and threw the game winning TD in overtime

It would be hard to pass on this guy. Being left handed and mobile with that accuracy is a game changer. the only concern is if he hold up in the NFL and not get injured

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast