Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    So I guess it has to be asked but what about Le'veon Bell becoming available.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

I'd be interested but I imagine the Jets will ask for a lot given that in order to move him they'll have to eat 25 million in dead cap this year.

I don't think they are really in a position to be to picky if they really want to move him.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I don't think they are really in a position to be to picky if they really want to move him.
    Do they or does Gase want to? Obviously I am not in the organization I am not certain but reportedly Gase never really wanted him anyway. It might be easier just to dump Gase after year and roll with Bell, instead of moving him now where the price is probably not going to meet the value you paid. Especially with reportedly all the backs on the market there is not going to be the desperate clammering for Bell. If there will ever be that again.

If we are trading with the Jets though I think I'd rather go after Jamal Adams, he is reported to be available as well. No doubt we are talking an expensive return but he and Walker should be the long term studs at safety for us. Will Harris can fill in as a solid #3.

no trades for us. such an odd deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    no trades for us. such an odd deadline.
    Disappointing to say the least, Carson/Johnson/Perkins/McKissic is a really weak RB core and with how, maybe foolishly, obsessed Patricia is with running the ball it seems odd to count on such a ragtag group. Then again how much would a new back be able to contribute with run blocking that still isn't very good (PFF has them pretty low IIRC, I know Decker was credited as bad last week for sure).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Disappointing to say the least, Carson/Johnson/Perkins/McKissic is a really weak RB core and with how, maybe foolishly, obsessed Patricia is with running the ball it seems odd to count on such a ragtag group. Then again how much would a new back be able to contribute with run blocking that still isn't very good (PFF has them pretty low IIRC, I know Decker was credited as bad last week for sure).
    I don't think any of the available rbs would have improved our running game, so I'm glad we didn't go for an RB. I still wish we grabbed something for the defense or maybe O-line..We definitely have holes.

we're not "a piece away" so why bother

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    we're not "a piece away" so why bother
    That's true too. I think we could be a piece a way from winning a playoff game. But you're right we aren't a piece away from NFC Championship.

Tragic news as the former Michigan State Spartans and Detroit Lions wide receiver has passed away at 38. #RIP
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Tragic news as the former Michigan State Spartans and Detroit Lions wide receiver has passed away at 38. #RIP
    I just going to see if anyone posted about this. Yes very sad news. #RIP

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions#INBOBQUINNWETRUST!
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles #taggertfinallyfired

That's horrible news and yet another sad story about a professional athlete on the verge of having it all only to lose it. 38 is way too young, and apparently it was of liver failure and battling cancer too. **** cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    That's horrible news and yet another sad story about a professional athlete on the verge of having it all only to lose it. 38 is way too young, and apparently it was of liver failure and battling cancer too. **** cancer.
    What you said....**** CANCER!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Tigers

Question would you take a flyer on Vernon Hargreaves? He was just released from Tampa and hes a former first round pick. Maybe a change of scenery would help. Granted the reason for his release was because he didn't hustle last game against the Cardinals and was bench.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Tigers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast