Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Khris Middleton, SF -- SIGNS WITH MILWAUKEE

Khris feels like he is majorly underappreciated around the league. He’s happy in Milwaukee and would like to re-sign, but he is going to listen to other offers for sure. Khris feels like there is no doubt that he deserves a max contract after landing on his first All-Star team and playing well deep into the playoffs.

Khris is a low-key guy and doesn’t want a bunch of flash to his free agency pursuit, but he wants to hear from teams about how they envision him fitting with their franchise short and long term. He has enjoyed playing with Giannis, and he is certainly willing to play with him or another superstar. Khris doesn't mind and in fact prefers playing a complementary role to another star as long as he's going to have plenty of offensive opportunity. He believes his offensive game is at its best when there is another guy facilitating the offense.

Khris, we are prepared to offer you the full 5 year max, with 8% raises but if you wait just a little longer it gives us an additional 10M in cap space to work with.

We want you back in Milwaukee, and we are going to offer you the full 5, but we just ask you wait a little longer.

You are a cornerstone of our team and you deserve to be paid like it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Khris can't help but feel like the Bucks told him he deserves to be paid, but not right now. Khris likes Milwaukee and, as he said before, will give them the benefit of the doubt. But he's wondering: Is anyone willing to step up to the plate and blow him away with a great pitch before Milwaukee decides they are ready?

'19- $32,700,000
    '20 - $34,335,000
    '21- $35,970,000
    '22 - $37,605,000

Come ball in Boston my man, max offer

Hi Khris,

We the Knicks have a massive hole at SF and have placed great value in finding a two-way player to fill that void. We will be 100% honest with you, we were after Kawhi but have been eliminated from the list of teams he is considering. Our plan was always to inmediately pivot towards making you an offer and are delighted that you are still available. That is why we are offering a 4 year max starting at $32,700,000 and a full no trade clause.

Let us know what you think.

Sincerely,
    The Knicks

Welp, it's clear we cant wait any longer.

Y1$32,700,000
    Y2$35,316,000
    Y3$38,141,280
    Y4$41,192,582
    Y5$44,487,989 (PO)

We wanted to offer you a NTC but can't due to league rules but we can promise Giannis will not be moved.

We promised you we would offer it, and unfortunately none of our other moves worked out as we had hoped.

Come back to Milwaukee and win a ring this year.

Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

We out

Knicks are out too. Good luck in Milwaukee.

Khris is thrilled to finally have that offer on the table, and he’s resigning with Milwaukee given that they still have Giannis and should be competitive.

Dear Celtics and Knicks

https://giphy.com/gifs/genius-anyone-suge-bCDzFTSQ3JL8c

Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee