Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Kings trade block

DeAaron Fox can only go for a superstar, no exceptions.

Buddy Hield is expensive, but not quite as expensive as Fox.

Marvin Bagley, Bogdan Bogdanovic and Nemanja Bjelica are all starter-level players at rookie-scale prices. I'm open to a number of things with them. I could aggregate. I could swap for fits depending on what else I do. Come at me. These are probably the first guys I'm thinking about.

Harry Giles is a bit harder just because he's so monstrously cheap and I feel comfortable starting him as my fifth guy.

Please take Caleb Swannigan I don't want him anywhere near my team.

I will eat salary in the right deal I have more cap space than I know what to do with. If you will give me good value, I am happy to to take on money. This does not mean "hey man, interested in (insert $20 million waste of space here) for Fox/Buddy?" If I am eating money for you, it is because I am getting a big upgrade.
    POOP

I'd like to trade Bogdan, Bjelica or both for either a three-and-D forward that leans more towards D or an upgrade at stretch 4. I'm flexible on salary for the right player. Draft picks are on my radar as well.
    POOP

I have $85 million in cap space right now. My plan is to offer a 7-9 year max to one free agent. That is going to cost me $32.7 million. That means I have around $53 million left to spend. I have a few potential deals on it already, but I am willing to surrender as much of that space as you'd like for the right value. I can give virtually anyone max space right now, you just have to be willing to pay for it. I will not be accepting any players whose last name is "Plumlee" at this time.
    POOP

Would like to package Nemanja Bjelica and Josh Hart for a point guard or power forward that leans towards defense.
    POOP

Really open to anything at this point. Jokic will be enormously difficult to land obvious. Trae is also super valuable here. I still want to aggregate Bjelica and Hart for a PF that plays defense. I have endless flexibility to take on money in the right deals.
    POOP

I'm open to keeping Lonzo and Trae together, but obviously open to moving one of them as well. The preference remains a two-way power forward. Bjelica can be had as well, and if you have a star you want to offer me for Jokic, sure, I'll listen.
    POOP

Last thing on my agenda before free agency: is ideally like to turn D.J. Augustine into a wing. Iím not looking for an expensive one. Cheap, usable wing is the goal here. D.J. Only costs $1.6 million. I could be talked into a good enough big as well.
    POOP