Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,142
    Nichole shouldn't win just based on the terrible decision to keep Holly in the game. Cliff and Nichole are both morons thinking Michie is taking either of them over Holly. Dumb

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,876
    Michie said on TV before the Tommy/Holly vote that he would take Cliff and Nicole to final 3. that could be used against him in the end. but he could also explain that it should have never gotten to that because Cliff and Nicole had already made an agreement with him and Holly to be final 4, and what he said was just countering them attempting to vote out Holly against their word.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,142
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Michie said on TV before the Tommy/Holly vote that he would take Cliff and Nicole to final 3. that could be used against him in the end. but he could also explain that it should have never gotten to that because Cliff and Nicole had already made an agreement with him and Holly to be final 4, and what he said was just countering them attempting to vote out Holly against their word.
    I understand that. I'm just saying, Cliff and Nichole are both complete morons thinking that they would get picked my Michie and not Holly.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,785
    Nicole is wife material.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

    2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,131
    I will be shocked if Michie goes home tonight.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,876
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I understand that. I'm just saying, Cliff and Nichole are both complete morons thinking that they would get picked my Michie and not Holly.
    I agree. they should be smart enough to know that Michie would pick Holly.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,131
    Once Cliff decided to discuss taking Tommy over Holly and it leaked out, it more or less sealed his fate.

    If they kept Holly without any discussions about keeping Tommy, Holly would have won HOH and Michie won POV, Michie would have taken Cliff sending Nicole to the Jury.

    If they voted out Holly, Michie winner of the POV would have sent Cliff packing for being the mastermind.

    And we just saw keeping Holly after discussing keeping Tommy.

    For the record, Cliff didn't keep his word. He forced Holly and Michie to take this crappy deal.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  8. 09-21-2019, 06:52 AM

  9. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Once Cliff decided to discuss taking Tommy over Holly and it leaked out, it more or less sealed his fate.

    If they kept Holly without any discussions about keeping Tommy, Holly would have won HOH and Michie won POV, Michie would have taken Cliff sending Nicole to the Jury.

    If they voted out Holly, Michie winner of the POV would have sent Cliff packing for being the mastermind.

    And we just saw keeping Holly after discussing keeping Tommy.

    For the record, Cliff didn't keep his word. He forced Holly and Michie to take this crappy deal.
    Correct. Cliff and Nicole deserved what they got. You either break the deal with Holly/Michie and vote out Holly, or you stay 100% true to it. What they did to Holly/Michie was worst case scenario.

  10. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,975
    Michie won it fair and square, he was an unlikable person but sometimes that's what you do. No qualms here

  11. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,131
    Boring ending to a boring season


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,131
    I wish the truck driver won. I think he was the only one I found likable and entertaining
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #57
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,876
    it's good to see the jury got the voting right, Michie deserved to win.

    I'm glad I wont have to listen to Christie talk anymore, she has to be one of the most annoying people in BB history.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  14. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,718
    Michie definitely deserved to win.
    Was a very awkward finale as a whole. Never saw somebody come out of the house after winning 500k and look so upset.

  15. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,975
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I wish the truck driver won. I think he was the only one I found likable and entertaining
    that guy was so annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's good to see the jury got the voting right, Michie deserved to win.

    I'm glad I wont have to listen to Christie talk anymore, she has to be one of the most annoying people in BB history.
    I actually liked her lol

  16. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,131
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Michie definitely deserved to win.
    Was a very awkward finale as a whole. Never saw somebody come out of the house after winning 500k and look so upset.
    He was blindsided by being accused of being a racist.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •