Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Nichole shouldn't win just based on the terrible decision to keep Holly in the game. Cliff and Nichole are both morons thinking Michie is taking either of them over Holly. Dumb

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

Michie said on TV before the Tommy/Holly vote that he would take Cliff and Nicole to final 3. that could be used against him in the end. but he could also explain that it should have never gotten to that because Cliff and Nicole had already made an agreement with him and Holly to be final 4, and what he said was just countering them attempting to vote out Holly against their word.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Michie said on TV before the Tommy/Holly vote that he would take Cliff and Nicole to final 3. that could be used against him in the end. but he could also explain that it should have never gotten to that because Cliff and Nicole had already made an agreement with him and Holly to be final 4, and what he said was just countering them attempting to vote out Holly against their word.
    I understand that. I'm just saying, Cliff and Nichole are both complete morons thinking that they would get picked my Michie and not Holly.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

Nicole is wife material.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I will be shocked if Michie goes home tonight.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I understand that. I'm just saying, Cliff and Nichole are both complete morons thinking that they would get picked my Michie and not Holly.
    I agree. they should be smart enough to know that Michie would pick Holly.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Once Cliff decided to discuss taking Tommy over Holly and it leaked out, it more or less sealed his fate.

If they kept Holly without any discussions about keeping Tommy, Holly would have won HOH and Michie won POV, Michie would have taken Cliff sending Nicole to the Jury.

If they voted out Holly, Michie winner of the POV would have sent Cliff packing for being the mastermind.

And we just saw keeping Holly after discussing keeping Tommy.

For the record, Cliff didn't keep his word. He forced Holly and Michie to take this crappy deal.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

8. 09-21-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Once Cliff decided to discuss taking Tommy over Holly and it leaked out, it more or less sealed his fate.

If they kept Holly without any discussions about keeping Tommy, Holly would have won HOH and Michie won POV, Michie would have taken Cliff sending Nicole to the Jury.

If they voted out Holly, Michie winner of the POV would have sent Cliff packing for being the mastermind.

And we just saw keeping Holly after discussing keeping Tommy.

For the record, Cliff didn't keep his word. He forced Holly and Michie to take this crappy deal.
    Correct. Cliff and Nicole deserved what they got. You either break the deal with Holly/Michie and vote out Holly, or you stay 100% true to it. What they did to Holly/Michie was worst case scenario.

Michie won it fair and square, he was an unlikable person but sometimes that's what you do. No qualms here

Boring ending to a boring season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I wish the truck driver won. I think he was the only one I found likable and entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

it's good to see the jury got the voting right, Michie deserved to win.

I'm glad I wont have to listen to Christie talk anymore, she has to be one of the most annoying people in BB history.

Michie definitely deserved to win.
    Was a very awkward finale as a whole. Never saw somebody come out of the house after winning 500k and look so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I wish the truck driver won. I think he was the only one I found likable and entertaining
    that guy was so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's good to see the jury got the voting right, Michie deserved to win.

I'm glad I wont have to listen to Christie talk anymore, she has to be one of the most annoying people in BB history.
    I actually liked her lol

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Michie definitely deserved to win.
    Was a very awkward finale as a whole. Never saw somebody come out of the house after winning 500k and look so upset.
    He was blindsided by being accused of being a racist.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast