Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this season has had some of the stupidest players I've seen in years. they talk too damn much, exposing alliances/information.

Jack to Sam about he had to talk to gr8ful was stupid.

Christie talks to everyone and can't keep a secret. she has to be one of the dumbest players I've seen. she also comes off as someone that hates men.

I like Tommy. he seems like a lot of fun and can get along with everyone.

Kat comes off as a dumb blonde.

I like Holly the most. she is hot.

Analyse is also hot. she apparently had sex with Jack. she said to some of the other girls his dick was the biggest she's ever had.

Not much of a body, but she is very attractive.
    I'm sure they had sex more than once but it definitely happened on his birthday. What a lucky guy.

Tommy and Christie can gtfo. Tommy's personality is annoying as hell and Christie is a whiny moron.

I also love how throughout this show, every year as the season goes on I change who I like and dislike.

I hated Michie before, but now that he separated from the 6 I'm fine w him.

I liked Nick, now that he's working w Tommy and Christie I don't like him anymore.

Have loved Cliff since day 1 though. He's the man.

I think Nicole is stupid for voting out Kat and picking Cliff. she knows with the fact that Cliff agreed not to include Jessica in the deal that he will do what is best for only him. if Nicole voted out Cliff and picked Kat at least she would also still have Jessica. Nicole is on the bottom with Nick/Tommy/Christie/Anal and they have no reason to be loyal to her.

I'm going to enjoy this coming week. since HOH didn't finish on air I don't want to spoil it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I think Nicole is stupid for voting out Kat and picking Cliff. she knows with the fact that Cliff agreed not to include Jessica in the deal that he will do what is best for only him. if Nicole voted out Cliff and picked Kat at least she would also still have Jessica. Nicole is on the bottom with Nick/Tommy/Christie/Anal and they have no reason to be loyal to her.

I'm going to enjoy this coming week. since HOH didn't finish on air I don't want to spoil it.
    I watched Kat's extended interview with Julie and she made it seem like Nicole has some weird infatuation with Nick and will do whatever he tells her to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123