Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I wanna smash the fat girl

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'll take Holly.

I'm completely indifferent about this cast so far. Usually there are at least a couple of people who I'm really pulling for and also a couple that i truly this like. This season, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm completely indifferent about this cast so far. Usually there are at least a couple of people who I'm really pulling for and also a couple that i truly this like. This season, not so much.
    Same with me. There's almost immediately one or two houseguests I really like and a couple I can't stand. Not that way so far. Though Ovi and the ballerina dude are super annoying. And Jackson (Michie) looks like a tool.
    So far I think Christie is probably my favorite.

So this big alliance has taken alot of fun out of it, theres a small hope that Nick might go after the 8.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She's a ****ing idiot. Keeps picking people to play the veto that won't save her.

Cliff has no shot to win this game, but I loved seeing him dominate that competition and talking a little trash while doing it.

Big Brother Season 21 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Cliff has no shot to win this game, but I loved seeing him dominate that competition and talking a little trash while doing it.
    Dude he crushed it. I donít think he had one ball fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-21-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That was amazing lol

I hate everyone in Undenineable except for Christy and Sam. They're all *** holes.

I would have never expected that Kat would be playing such a good game this season and also be my favorite player. I think she has a legit shot to go real far this season.

I would have never expected that Kat would be playing such a good game this season and also be my favorite player. I think she has a legit shot to go real far this season.
    Same here. Thought she would be incredibly dumb when the season started. She's played great. She's pretty damn funny too.

13. 08-10-2019, 08:58 AM

this season has had some of the stupidest players I've seen in years. they talk too damn much, exposing alliances/information.

Jack to Sam about he had to talk to gr8ful was stupid.

Christie talks to everyone and can't keep a secret. she has to be one of the dumbest players I've seen. she also comes off as someone that hates men.

I like Tommy. he seems like a lot of fun and can get along with everyone.

Kat comes off as a dumb blonde.

I like Holly the most. she is hot.

Analyse is also hot. she apparently had sex with Jack. she said to some of the other girls his dick was the biggest she's ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

i wish they would go back to just using normal everyday people instead of a cast full of models and 1 old guy.

Y'all Ain't Ready!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    i wish they would go back to just using normal everyday people instead of a cast full of models and 1 old guy.
    what do you mean by normal every day people?

there are often attractive people, but there are also other "normal" everyday people too. are these people not more every day people.. Nicole, Cliff, Jessica, Sam, Ovi, David, Kami, Christie, Bella, Nick.

it's too bad the way the season started. I think David could have done well if he wasn't excluded right from the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast