Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Well youíre a ****
    And so are you.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Iíve been drawing for years, particularly cartoon drawing. Iíve got binders from the last 20 years full of pictures I drew and I took every art class I could take when I was in high school and I drew my tattoo as well. I would have made a career out of it, but, my hands hurt if I have to keep them in a certain position for too long, plus, some mild arthritis pain.

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Iíve been drawing for years, particularly cartoon drawing. Iíve got binders from the last 20 years full of pictures I drew and I took every art class I could take when I was in high school and I drew my tattoo as well. I would have made a career out of it, but, my hands hurt if I have to keep them in a certain position for too long, plus, some mild arthritis pain.
    Can we see?

54 Deep Into the Night

What's your talents?

im a designer of many things not much of artist. I can draw a little bit tho and wish I spent more time to develop skills.

This is a Freshman Drawing 1 project long before 9/11 so no need to go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.Ē -- Teddy Roosevelt

That's awesome, I like it. Dark. I like dark (not dark as in color, lol).

I have a few really detailed pictures I have drawn, I am not the best at drawing people, but, I have a drawing I spent forever on of Steve Yzerman (my favorite hockey player of all time) and David Silveria from Korn, my favorite band in high school, still think he's an amazing drummer. I haven't had time to draw much for a while, besides a few years ago when I drew my tattoo, and a second tattoo I have drawn and need to get needle to skin on. I used to draw almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    im a designer of many things not much of artist. I can draw a little bit tho and wish I spent more time to develop skills.

This is a Freshman Drawing 1 project long before 9/11 so no need to go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought it said campbells soul at first which made me giggle. Its really good... between this and the landscaping, you are very talented. I was only kidding about the bad brain stuff in the other sub.

54 Deep Into the Night

Do I have to use an image host to post pictures? I donít see an upload option, but, I might be blind.

Do I have to use an image host to post pictures? I donít see an upload option, but, I might be blind.
    Download tapatalk home girl. Its so much easier. You can dl from your phones gallery.

Ok, this is certainly better. I got rid of it a long time ago because itís ugly (lolololol) but I can deal with it.

Anyway, I changed her outfit colors to better suit the scary/horror theme of King Diamond.

Ok, this is certainly better. I got rid of it a long time ago because itís ugly (lolololol) but I can deal with it.

Anyway, I changed her outfit colors to better suit the scary/horror theme of King Diamond.
    Thats very girly

This my only photo of my tattoos. American traditional. On The other side is a beautiful peacock. And I also have a snake tattoo on my arm. Ill try to take another one of those so you can see. Oh yeah and i have a rose too on the other side of the dagger. Its a rose youve seen a million americsan Traditional roses.

Putting myself in other peoples shoes. Trying to understand where someone is coming from and why they are the way they are is my passion. Im ****ing good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    This my only photo of my tattoos. American traditional. On The other side is a beautiful peacock. And I also have a snake tattoo on my arm. Ill try to take another one of those so you can see. Oh yeah and i have a rose too on the other side of the dagger. Its a rose youve seen a million americsan Traditional roses.
    Drool.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Drool.
    A cant put myself in your shoes. You have me stumped

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    A cant put myself in your shoes. You have me stumped
    Jane Tesh fan?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast