Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I really like Thomas and he will get paid but 22mil is a lot for any position thatís not an Elite QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    That would mean a wasted 1st round pick for Dallas cuz they ainít paying coop anywhere near that .
    Donít be so sure.

Lmfao
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P GRAM (PSD LEGEND)

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    "Brees doesn't need...."

Brees needs more than people realize. He needs a balanced offense and he needs a solid OL. In his prime he definitely didn't need a #1 WR, but just for fun, watch his games where defenses took away Thomas and Kamara. Brees looked his age when defenses took away his two elite weapons.
    Not sure that is an age thing. I think most QBs look bad when a defense takes away their top 2 threats.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Not sure that is an age thing. I think most QBs look bad when a defense takes away their top 2 threats.
    I mean more that he struggles to move the ball around to others when the defense more or less dares him to. I don't mean like an elite DB and LB are single handedly shutting down his top two targets, I'm thinking more along the lines of the defense is doubling up to cover limit those two and he struggles to get the ball to other options.

Every QB will struggle some when losing their top targets, but some handle the adversity better and despite how great Brees is, I've never felt like he handles adversity well.

Iím a life long Saints fan and I would easily make Thomas the highest paid WR. Yes he wants the 22MM a year but not gonna happen he would take over OBJ for highest paid I would negotiate that for a player of his caliber. Thomas catches everything is a good teammate and you never hear anything negative from him. Heís an excellent WR and if he played in a bigger market would be money bags for the team and the nfl. Pay that man.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

If Brees goes for another 2-3 years i would pay Michael Thomas. if he retires and they are forced to get a rookie or someone like Case Keenum....dont pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
    If Brees goes for another 2-3 years i would pay Michael Thomas. if he retires and they are forced to get a rookie or someone like Case Keenum....dont pay him.
    You don't go from elite Brees to journeyman if your any franchise. The Saints resigned Teddy B to take over post Brees.

Pay Thomas!
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
    If Brees plays any more years there won't be any cap space. He's already owed 20M in dead space for 2020 without being signed, so he thoroughly could make 50M in 2020 if he signs a one year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    You don't go from elite Brees to journeyman if your any franchise. The Saints resigned Teddy B to take over post Brees.

Pay Thomas!
    Imagine going from Brees to someone as God awful as Teddy Whit Glove? Gross.

Y'all Ain't Ready!!!

Headlines about salary demands always makes the player look greedy. But it's often the agents who convince their players that they're the best thing to ever happen to football. This is because the agents want their own huge payday (obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Imagine going from Brees to someone as God awful as Teddy Whit Glove? Gross.
    In all fairness Brees is an all time great QB so the next QB will be a step down. The only team off the top of my head that went from elite to elite franchise QBs is the Packers with Favre and Rodgers.

In all fairness Brees is an all time great QB so the next QB will be a step down. The only team off the top of my head that went from elite to elite franchise QBs is the Packers with Favre and Rodgers.
    Bridgewater is quite a bit more than a step, more like several stories.

Packers fans don't realize how lucky they are with elite QB on their roster for almost 30 straight years
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Packers fans don't realize how lucky they are with elite QB on their roster for almost 30 straight years
    I'd venture to guess a lot of Packers fans haven't learned that they're just bandwagon fans from the 1990s who didn't have bad seasons until the last couple years. I know a few Packers fans who've more or less quit watching the last two years because they didn't know what losing felt like.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast