Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Packers fans don't realize how lucky they are with elite QB on their roster for almost 30 straight years
    Packers fans are different in the sense that they have had these elite QBs and blame the rest of the franchise for not winning. I understand that argument. I have a buddy that is a life long packers fan and hes in his early 30s hes such a Rodgers fan that he makes me hate Rodgers just because he talks about him so highly and so often. He will frequently talk about how horrible the rest of the team is to the point you would think they have a roster full of HS kids that have no clue what a football is. That's just one fans perspective but I imagine its similar among the fan base.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Packers fans don't realize how lucky they are with elite QB on their roster for almost 30 straight years
    And for 15 more years when DeShone future-Super Bowl MVP Kizer takes over.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    And for 15 more years when DeShone future-Super Bowl MVP Kizer takes over.
    I would be lying if I said I don't want them to go through a solid 5+ years with a bottom tier level QB when Rodgers hangs it up.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

It sounds like Mike is either waiting for the WR market to be set with Julio Jones in a similar situation. Both sides have had talks for a while now and it doesn't sound like the negotiations are not amicable. With several FAs coming up for the Saints it may be a pick and choose because in the years coming AK, Peat, Ramcyk, Lattimore, and Warford will be coming up on a contract in the next couple of years. Also of note that they way Brees contract is set up they will have 26MM in dead money next year. If I am Loomis I would pay Mike no other WR on the club had more than 35 catches last season. The last time the Saints paid over 10MM for a skill player it was Jimmy Grabs which was several years ago so this is not common practice to have that type of elite level skill position player to warrant so much salary.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123