Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I was just about to post this and I am not sure how to take this but No matter how I look at it its a serious Red Flag on the Bulls organziation.

1) The Bulls obviously had no private workout with White. Yet, they drafted him at #7 overall.
    2) Agents are telling their Players not to work out for the Chicago Bulls
    3) Obviously it would be hard to believe that the promise given to White could not have been through us because we could not even really contact him properly.
    4) That likely means that the Suns had to be that promise (maybe the reason white refused to work out with us as well) Traded out because obviously they saw something they didnt like about him (however its hard to judge them as smart looking at trading #6 for a SR Wing and Saric)
    5) Kris Dunn's Agent who has to deal with chicago and likely has the most imput possible on dealing with them Hates them.
    6) I can only assume via this Kris Dunn is not happy with Chicago.

I mean for me the fact we drafted white without ever having a workout is a major red flag for me. But alot of the other stuff makes me just LOL at how this organization is run.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Rd 1 Pick 7: Bulls Draft Coby White

All this was agency trying to protect Dunn and not having two clients fight for the same starting spot. Itís more crappy on the agency than the bulls . Bulls didnít workout with Lauri when they drafted him. Lakers Just drafter Tucker And he said he didnít workout or have any contact with the Lakers outside of Lebron and AD. Stuff like this happens also Rui was just drafted by the Wizards who also had no contact with him. Coby just worked out with the Knicks yesterday it was more his agency trying to boost his draft stock. Kid prob should look into better representation. Bulls obviously liked the kid and couldnít get a workout because they were trying to protect Dunn . So they prob most likely did their homework on him via film and itís not like they didnít meet with him which they did just didnít put him in the empty gym showcase.

As far as Kris Dunn not being happy he needs to put that on himself . Who cares if heís mad they want comp he been given many chances and done zero with them. The same guy who said I didnít work on spot up shooting cuz thatís not what Fred was asking of me for the team. Iím a dog . Kris Dunn has not lived up to his side so if heís upset should be at himself for not taking the keys and running with it . Bulls been more than fair with him

The agency should be banned they tried to influence the draft basically. Thatís what happen to Mitchell Robinson last year , poor agency trying to get him to LA and they botched it .
    Last edited by Stunner; 06-21-2019 at 03:03 AM.

I like Whiteís fit with LaVine.

And agree with stunner. Dunn really blew every chance heís had. Coming out and saying he didnít work on his jumper? Pathetic. Just has himself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    And agree with stunner. Dunn really blew every chance heís had. Coming out and saying he didnít work on his jumper? Pathetic. Just has himself to blame.
    I can't believe he said that lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

This is really encouraging because there's no reason to force this group into a half court game. They have the athletes to run and you'd be asking a lot from White to throw him into that kind of slower pace as a Rookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Dunn is barely a backup PG at this point. There's a real chance he's not even in the league in a few years if he can't develop a jumper.

Bulls should just move him for a 2nd and be done with it. I don't see any reason to bring him back.

Oh my goodness. Iím old now[emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast