• Knicks

1 5.00%
  • Grizzlies

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kawhi?

Iíll take it as a good sign that Kawhi has registered his daughter in a Toronto school 😎

I think he goes to the Clippers. There was a campaign to encourage KAWHI to stay in Toronto that had about 12k signatures and personal messages for Kawhi.... his sister followed it on Instagram all year.... and just recently unfollowed. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iíll take it as a good sign that Kawhi has registered his daughter in a Toronto school 😎
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I think he goes to the Clippers. There was a campaign to encourage KAWHI to stay in Toronto that had about 12k signatures and personal messages for Kawhi.... his sister followed if on Instagram all year.... and just recently unfollowed. Just saying.

Heís leaving, Iím sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Heís leaving, Iím sorry.
    I think you are right. It was a hell of a season so we have that.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I think you are right. It was a hell of a season so we have that.

I loved watching you guys win and it was well deserved. Definitely something that will live on forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Lakers hands down. The way that the sports media have been throwing Clippers in everyone faces & the feel good story of the Raps winning,isn't going to work on me.

Kawhi wanted to be traded to the Lakers when he wanted out of the Spurs. Popovich refused to even deal with the Lakers. Remember or if you have forgotten google search the team that the media was reporting about, in a Spurs trade.

It was always the Lakers. Popovich shipped Kawhi out of the damn country.

I believe it was always the plan for Kawhi to join the Lakers and team up with Lbj. Of course he could have changed his mind with some heavy persuasion (Raps winning it all) lol.
    This...Lakers

The Clippers traded away Tobias Harris in a salary dump to free up as much cap space as they can in order to go after a free agent like Leonard. If the Clips offer him a max contract, it would definitely give him something to talk about. He's been linked to a Los Angeles team for a long time.

I think he goes to the Clippers. There was a campaign to encourage KAWHI to stay in Toronto that had about 12k signatures and personal messages for Kawhi.... his sister followed it on Instagram all year.... and just recently unfollowed. Just saying.

You think heís leaving because she unfollowed your campaign? Lol

Can you think of a more likely reason than her knowing her brothers mind is made up? People do things for generally logical reasons.

Well, having conquered Canada as a demigod, itís time fo4 him to move on to the Nets and bring a title to Brooklyn, New York.

Winning in Canada and winning in New York (Brooklyn). Heíd practically eclipse MJ.

Going to Lakers, he may come to be ripped like Durant has been. But I donít see him doing that. Eclipsing LeBron in LA is something he might enjoy though, so Clippers seem the likely choice.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    The Clippers traded away Tobias Harris in a salary dump to free up as much cap space as they can in order to go after a free agent like Leonard. If the Clips offer him a max contract, it would definitely give him something to talk about. He's been linked to a Los Angeles team for a long time.
    Umm thereís a lot of teams that can offer him a max contract. With Toronto being the one who can offer a 5th year and 3 million more per year than anyone else.

Iím not saying thatís the deciding factor but if thatís your logic then you would think Toronto would be the favourites

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Well, having conquered Canada as a demigod, itís time fo4 him to move on to the Nets and bring a title to Brooklyn, New York.

Winning in Canada and winning in New York (Brooklyn). Heíd practically eclipse MJ.

Going to Lakers, he may come to be ripped like Durant has been. But I donít see him doing that. Eclipsing LeBron in LA is something he might enjoy though, so Clippers seem the likely choice.
    The Nets might as well be in Wyoming. Nobody in New York cares about the Nets.

You think heís staying because he ďenrolledĒ his 2-3yo in school that starts at age 4, hours away from toronto in the middle of June? Lol

Can you think of a more likely reason than her knowing her brothers mind is made up? People do things for generally logical reasons.

itís overwhelming for him and his family. They are probably tired/ annoyed with the fact that every time he farts or coughs and every word he says or doesnít say gets dissected and over analyzed.

An entire year of that will do that to you. And itís not just Toronto or Canada itís probably everywhere he goes, and on every on line platform etc etc ...

Truth is no one knows what heís gonna do bro. Could be he still hasnít made up his mind which is why heís taking several meetings with different teams. If his mind was made up I donít believe he would meet with the Nets, Knicks, etc etc but I think he will hear other teams pitches and weigh all his options before making a decision. Logic and sensibility would suggest a rational approach to the decisions and I think heís shown that heís a patient guy who will weigh his options before making a decision. Because thatís whatís in his best interest.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast