Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but for me this is big news, Bobcat is retiring. I listened to him a lot over the years, and even though I didn't always agree with him, I enjoyed listening to him. He was that familiar voice you can always expect from 4 to 7. It's going to be odd seeing someone else fill that slot.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    I've kind of felt like this was coming because I feel like they've been trying to groom new hosts over the past couple of years. I honestly think their original plan was to have Tim and Sid fill that slot. But now I'm thinking it's going to be Richard Deistch.

Have they announced his replacement yet? I pray it's not Shannon or Blair. I think Brunt and Deistch would be a good combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    We should take advantage of the Lakers stupidity and take Wagner and Carruso of them for cheap.
    Wagner in particular would be an awesome get. Can we make a trade without giving contracts back though? That's why the Lakers need to move them right?

Man Kris Middleton would be the perfect addition for this team and would IMO make us faves easily again.
    No matter what we can not run this team all over again. We need tweaks. Get rid of Norm and his 13M contract for beginners.
    OG coming back. Add another rotation player with 4 million exemption. I think Siakim and OG should continue to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by CptObvious71 View Post
    Wagner in particular would be an awesome get. Can we make a trade without giving contracts back though? That's why the Lakers need to move them right?
    Wagner and Kamiski are college players. Their footspeed and lack of defense hurts more vs. their offense play in the pros.

Man Kris Middleton would be the perfect addition for this team and would IMO make us faves easily again.
    No matter what we can not run this team all over again. We need tweaks. Get rid of Norm and his 13M contract for beginners.
    Middleton would be a great get, but I don't think raptors can afford him. He will get big money from another team. Even with Kawahi back, raptors should tweak. What about guys like Jordan, Ed davis?
    It kind of sucks that we don't know Kawahi's decision at the draft time. Raptors are in a way at crossroads. We could have gotten younger tonight if he isn't staying.

I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but for me this is big news, Bobcat is retiring. I listened to him a lot over the years, and even though I didn't always agree with him, I enjoyed listening to him. He was that familiar voice you can always expect from 4 to 7. It's going to be odd seeing someone else fill that slot.

Love him. Been listening to him for years. Hes the voice of Toronto sports radio as far as Im concerned. He deserves to ride off in to the sunset and enjoy retirement. Ill miss him for sure

He wants a max. Any max type player who could be had for the MLE would be an amazing get 😆

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I've kind of felt like this was coming because I feel like they've been trying to groom new hosts over the past couple of years. I honestly think their original plan was to have Tim and Sid fill that slot. But now I'm thinking it's going to be Richard Deistch.

Have they announced his replacement yet? I pray it's not Shannon or Blair. I think Brunt and Deistch would be a good combo.

I haven't heard anything but Deistch is a good choice. There was a rumor way back that Bryan Hayes from TSN 1050 would replace him. I wonder if they reach out.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Love him. Been listening to him for years. Hes the voice of Toronto sports radio as far as Im concerned. He deserves to ride off in to the sunset and enjoy retirement. Ill miss him for sure
    I haven't heard anything but Deistch is a good choice. There was a rumor way back that Bryan Hayes from TSN 1050 would replace him. I wonder if they reach out.

I'll miss him for sure. I liked that last week they were talking about 1980's basketball, you just don't hear people do that in Toronto very often.

It's draft day, not much excitement for us and Masai/Webster have been relatively quiet on draft day in their history.

That being said, I would have like to see them buy that 41st pick from Atlanta. Just to add some excitement to our day.

It's draft day, not much excitement for us and Masai/Webster have been relatively quiet on draft day in their history.

That being said, I would have like to see them buy that 41st pick from Atlanta. Just to add some excitement to our day.
    Maybe a draft day trade.. never know

Im gonna go get a suit and a fitted... Im on some draft day **** 😎

Adam Mokoka seems like the type of player MU would target in the draft. Either by hoping he drops or by picking up an early 2nd, late 1st.

Golden State got the 41st pick now

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    OG coming back. Add another rotation player with 4 million exemption. I think Siakim and OG should continue to grow.
    Why do I keep reading OG this and OG that. Am I missing something watching OG that people are miraculously seeing? From last playoffs and this year I haven't even seen much improvement from him and his handles need big time work. He has the potential to be good defensively but again hasn't shown it yet, what makes people suddenly think he's going to get handles and become a Middleton type, which is what his potential could possibly be.

If I had the chance to use OG in a package for an established veteran, I'll do it hundred times out of hundred.

Atleast Pascal with his handles this year showed really good glimpses but in the off season his outside shot has to be worked on and he needs to get adjusted more to not rushing and forcing the issue often. I have faith in him because he's taken big leaps, OG still has to show he can make strides.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast