Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Can you imagine what the payroll is going to be if :

A) Gasol opts in
    B) They resign Green
    C) Kawhi opts out and resigns a super max

We are talking like 160 million on just 11 players!

I
    Who cares mls is loaded to the nines. Why do I always hear this. Let them pay 💰

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Not by much because JJ is a pretty good team defender. He doesn't really make mistakes. Green is pretty good but I can see why Pop didn't have much faith in him. He makes a lot of silly mistakes.
    There is no evidence pop let him go because of what you are saying. I’m of the camp that says he let him go because San Antonio was headed in a different direction. Meaning younger plus raptors requested green as part of the trade. I wouldn’t pass it by me that green also requested to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Absolutely! Many things are not taken into account like how Fanny hits big time shots when it matters or his perimeter defence all day over reddick etc. I take danny all day like I took the raptors to win the east when we started this year [emoji2]
    Fanny's big shots are the stuff of legend.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Man Kris Middleton would be the perfect addition for this team and would IMO make us faves easily again.
    No matter what we can not run this team all over again. We need tweaks. Get rid of Norm and his 13M contract for beginners.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Who cares mls is loaded to the nines. Why do I always hear this. Let them pay 💰
    They're still raking. They sold so much championship swag, the revenue from that alone will cover the luxury tax bill. They still don't have anything in store where I am.

Don't forget ticket prices will increase significantly too. Theyll be fine, don't feel no ways about it.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

We should take advantage of the Lakers stupidity and take Wagner and Carruso of them for cheap.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Man Kris Middleton would be the perfect addition for this team and would IMO make us faves easily again.
    No matter what we can not run this team all over again. We need tweaks. Get rid of Norm and his 13M contract for beginners.
    10 mill, no ?

I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but for me this is big news, Bobcat is retiring. I listened to him a lot over the years, and even though I didn't always agree with him, I enjoyed listening to him. He was that familiar voice you can always expect from 4 to 7. It's going to be odd seeing someone else fill that slot.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Fanny's big shots are the stuff of legend.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Yes sir lol

I agree with you that a team who wins should never be contempt. How do I feel about trading norm? Well it sounds like your up to something. They say that all players including bench players after winning a championships have there stock rise higher then what would be the norm. So with that being said norm+ og could bring back something good. I just think with the rising cap both norm and og are in friendly contracts. Some may argue norms contract I think it’s good. Playoff norm lol

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    They're still raking. They sold so much championship swag, the revenue from that alone will cover the luxury tax bill. They still don't have anything in store where I am.
    Exactly! The hell with it pay 200 million. We are the north! 😄🙌

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but for me this is big news, Bobcat is retiring. I listened to him a lot over the years, and even though I didn't always agree with him, I enjoyed listening to him. He was that familiar voice you can always expect from 4 to 7. It's going to be odd seeing someone else fill that slot.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    What? 😭😭😭😭😭

There is no evidence pop let him go because of what you are saying. I’m of the camp that says he let him go because San Antonio was headed in a different direction. Meaning younger plus raptors requested green as part of the trade. I wouldn’t pass it by me that green also requested to go.
    lol I never said he was let go because of that. I said Pop didn't trust him. Those are two different things.
    Last edited by ecart; 06-19-2019 at 11:32 PM.

We're still over the cap by $14 mill if you get rid of Norm. The best we can offer to anyone is the mid level.
    Last edited by ecart; 06-19-2019 at 11:29 PM.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast