Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 883
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,092
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    We have to also account for the internal issues the Raptors dealt with. Fred, Lowry and Kawhi all alluded to it and i think part of it had to do with minutes.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    If I had to guess I would say it was with Norm, or Lin, Meeks maybe ?

    Fred got lots of minutes until he got injured, I canít see minutes being a problem for Lowry or Leonard. Maybe Gasol ? But I canít picture him fussing over minutes with his character and at this stage of his career. Siakam plays a ton. Green played more minutes than he ever has before. Og had a rough year with injuries and the loss of a parent, not sure his minutes were restricted because we could def use him at the back up 3&4.

    Just trying to picture who would be fighting over playing time. Maybe Ibaka was unhappy having to come off the bench more than heís use to ?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    We're not getting Bev. Dude literally said he wants to set up his family for generations lol. He wants to get paid.

    Too bad JJ Reddick is out of our price range. Dude would have feasted on all the open looks Green got.
    But wouldn't Reddick give a lot of that back on the other end compared to Green?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,179
    Masai is getting sued by the cop that he punched. The cop has a concussion. There is body cam footage and arena footage that supports his claim.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac.../#5c43680d5242

    This article says may get sued. But the radio show this morning said that he is being sued.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,092
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Masai is getting sued by the cop that he punched. The cop has a concussion. There is body cam footage and arena footage that supports his claim.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac.../#5c43680d5242

    This article says may get sued. But the radio show this morning said that he is being sued.
    What a douche bag.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    But wouldn't Reddick give a lot of that back on the other end compared to Green?
    Not by much because JJ is a pretty good team defender. He doesn't really make mistakes. Green is pretty good but I can see why Pop didn't have much faith in him. He makes a lot of silly mistakes.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If I had to guess I would say it was with Norm, or Lin, Meeks maybe ?

    Fred got lots of minutes until he got injured, I canít see minutes being a problem for Lowry or Leonard. Maybe Gasol ? But I canít picture him fussing over minutes with his character and at this stage of his career. Siakam plays a ton. Green played more minutes than he ever has before. Og had a rough year with injuries and the loss of a parent, not sure his minutes were restricted because we could def use him at the back up 3&4.

    Just trying to picture who would be fighting over playing time. Maybe Ibaka was unhappy having to come off the bench more than heís use to ?
    I think it was with Delon and Miles. CJ's wife was *****ing on social media. Saying **** like Nurse is a garbage coach for not playing CJ and that we deserved to lose.

    Nurse was on Lowe's podcast and he said that Gasol and Ibaka were chill with him doing random **** so I don't think it was them.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,082
    [Fischer] Oklahoma City has increased its efforts this afternoon to shed salary along with the No. 21 pick en route to dodging luxury tax, league sources say. Steven Adams, Andre Roberson, Dennis Schroeder all very available at the moment.
    I doubt they'll do it but I wouldn't mind a Gasol for Adams swap.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If I had to guess I would say it was with Norm, or Lin, Meeks maybe ?

    Fred got lots of minutes until he got injured, I canít see minutes being a problem for Lowry or Leonard. Maybe Gasol ? But I canít picture him fussing over minutes with his character and at this stage of his career. Siakam plays a ton. Green played more minutes than he ever has before. Og had a rough year with injuries and the loss of a parent, not sure his minutes were restricted because we could def use him at the back up 3&4.

    Just trying to picture who would be fighting over playing time. Maybe Ibaka was unhappy having to come off the bench more than heís use to ?
    Ibaka, or more likely one of the guys who got traded. I'm thinking delon Wright in a contract year.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,024
    The nets are currently in a better position than the Celtics.

    Let that sink in.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The nets are currently in a better position than the Celtics.

    Let that sink in.
    It's incredible. Given the Nets recent history it's hard to fathom how far they have come. Whoever's in charge there deserves serious credit. A little help of course to the Lakers for "dumping" Russell on them, what a mistake that was.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,179
    I hope there's teams selling late first rounders that we can scoop up. Our fo is so good at identifying late talent, minus the one blemish.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I hope there's teams selling late first rounders that we can scoop up. Our fo is so good at identifying late talent, minus the one blemish.
    Cabocolo still has a chance to become a roster piece.

    Even if they can buy some 2nd rounders. Masai should have all the flexibility he needs this off-season.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,092
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Ibaka, or more likely one of the guys who got traded. I'm thinking delon Wright in a contract year.
    Yeah good point. i can see it being Delon.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,719
    Can you imagine what the payroll is going to be if :

    A) Gasol opts in
    B) They resign Green
    C) Kawhi opts out and resigns a super max

    We are talking like 160 million on just 11 players!

    I

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    But wouldn't Reddick give a lot of that back on the other end compared to Green?
    Absolutely! Many things are not taken into account like how Fanny hits big time shots when it matters or his perimeter defence all day over reddick etc. I take danny all day like I took the raptors to win the east when we started this year 😃

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •