Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    We have to also account for the internal issues the Raptors dealt with. Fred, Lowry and Kawhi all alluded to it and i think part of it had to do with minutes.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    If I had to guess I would say it was with Norm, or Lin, Meeks maybe ?

Fred got lots of minutes until he got injured, I canít see minutes being a problem for Lowry or Leonard. Maybe Gasol ? But I canít picture him fussing over minutes with his character and at this stage of his career. Siakam plays a ton. Green played more minutes than he ever has before. Og had a rough year with injuries and the loss of a parent, not sure his minutes were restricted because we could def use him at the back up 3&4.

Just trying to picture who would be fighting over playing time. Maybe Ibaka was unhappy having to come off the bench more than heís use to ?

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    We're not getting Bev. Dude literally said he wants to set up his family for generations lol. He wants to get paid.

Too bad JJ Reddick is out of our price range. Dude would have feasted on all the open looks Green got.
    But wouldn't Reddick give a lot of that back on the other end compared to Green?

Masai is getting sued by the cop that he punched. The cop has a concussion. There is body cam footage and arena footage that supports his claim.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac.../#5c43680d5242

This article says may get sued. But the radio show this morning said that he is being sued.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Masai is getting sued by the cop that he punched. The cop has a concussion. There is body cam footage and arena footage that supports his claim.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac.../#5c43680d5242

This article says may get sued. But the radio show this morning said that he is being sued.
    What a douche bag.

But wouldn't Reddick give a lot of that back on the other end compared to Green?
    Not by much because JJ is a pretty good team defender. He doesn't really make mistakes. Green is pretty good but I can see why Pop didn't have much faith in him. He makes a lot of silly mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Fred got lots of minutes until he got injured, I canít see minutes being a problem for Lowry or Leonard. Maybe Gasol ? But I canít picture him fussing over minutes with his character and at this stage of his career. Siakam plays a ton. Green played more minutes than he ever has before. Og had a rough year with injuries and the loss of a parent, not sure his minutes were restricted because we could def use him at the back up 3&4.

Just trying to picture who would be fighting over playing time. Maybe Ibaka was unhappy having to come off the bench more than heís use to ?
    I think it was with Delon and Miles. CJ's wife was *****ing on social media. Saying **** like Nurse is a garbage coach for not playing CJ and that we deserved to lose.

Nurse was on Lowe's podcast and he said that Gasol and Ibaka were chill with him doing random **** so I don't think it was them.

[Fischer] Oklahoma City has increased its efforts this afternoon to shed salary along with the No. 21 pick en route to dodging luxury tax, league sources say. Steven Adams, Andre Roberson, Dennis Schroeder all very available at the moment.
    I doubt they'll do it but I wouldn't mind a Gasol for Adams swap.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Ibaka, or more likely one of the guys who got traded. I'm thinking delon Wright in a contract year.

The nets are currently in a better position than the Celtics.

Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The nets are currently in a better position than the Celtics.

Let that sink in.
    It's incredible. Given the Nets recent history it's hard to fathom how far they have come. Whoever's in charge there deserves serious credit. A little help of course to the Lakers for "dumping" Russell on them, what a mistake that was.

I hope there's teams selling late first rounders that we can scoop up. Our fo is so good at identifying late talent, minus the one blemish.

I hope there's teams selling late first rounders that we can scoop up. Our fo is so good at identifying late talent, minus the one blemish.
    Cabocolo still has a chance to become a roster piece.

Even if they can buy some 2nd rounders. Masai should have all the flexibility he needs this off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Ibaka, or more likely one of the guys who got traded. I'm thinking delon Wright in a contract year.
    Yeah good point. i can see it being Delon.

Can you imagine what the payroll is going to be if :

A) Gasol opts in
    B) They resign Green
    C) Kawhi opts out and resigns a super max

We are talking like 160 million on just 11 players!

I

Absolutely! Many things are not taken into account like how Fanny hits big time shots when it matters or his perimeter defence all day over reddick etc. I take danny all day like I took the raptors to win the east when we started this year 😃

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast