Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I don't think you have to play defense to be a weapon. Definitely can't be a starter on the raptors without it though.

Very good to see all the dudes at Rico.
    Will he get minutes if he can't defend though? I see Terence Davis as more likely to earn a rotation spot.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/08/18...-wiggins-home/

Not that I want this per se, but I did call this option a while ago. I like that it would be Wiggins and a first rounder for Serge.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/08/18...-wiggins-home/

Not that I want this per se, but I did call this option a while ago. I like that it would be Wiggins and a first rounder for Serge.
    Seems like it is just some blogger's idea. Doubt there is anything to the report.

I will say that as much as I know some of that stats around him aren't friendly, I'm still very curious if Wiggins can be "turned around." I don't mind the idea of buying a young talent on the cheap and making a project of it. That contract though...

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Seems like it is just some blogger's idea. Doubt there is anything to the report.

I will say that as much as I know some of that stats around him aren't friendly, I'm still very curious if Wiggins can be "turned around." I don't mind the idea of buying a young talent on the cheap and making a project of it. That contract though...
    That contract is nasty and I am not a fan of his “entitled” attitude. But he still can provide offense for this team. Siakem and him can be solid pieces to compliment a superstar in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Will he get minutes if he can't defend though? I see Terence Davis as more likely to earn a rotation spot.
    I am high on Davis and I think he can play meaningful minutes for this team.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667