Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I personally like Brogdan better than Middleton also. Donít think Iíd call him young in NBA terms though. Heís going to be 27 next season.
    I shoulda have said entering his prime. I thought he was a couple years younger but yeah I like his game to.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-21-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Raptors have signed another udfa. Wiggington, a Canadian kid. I believe that gives us 3 altogether now.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I shoulda have said entering his prime. I thought he was a couple years younger but yeah I like his game to.
    He old AF in nba terms. I think he was in college 5 yrs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    He old AF in nba terms. I think he was in college 5 yrs

I wouldnít say 26 is old af. I mean Siakam is 25. I think 25-27 is usually when players enter their prime. Although everyone is different. But yeah I didnít realize he stayed in school for that long. I thought he was a couple years younger.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ans-nba-return

Nando De Colo looking to return to the L? Raps have his rights.

I think he'd be a solid backup player in the back-court. He has a sweet stroke and handles. He'll be less turnover prone this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post

I think he'd be a solid backup player in the back-court. He has a sweet stroke and handles. He'll be less turnover prone this time around.
    Not a bad option

Not a bad option
    I would add him 100%. I actually thought he looked good in his minutes back in the day. Quick af for his size.

Never

I wouldnít say 26 is old af. I mean Siakam is 25. I think 25-27 is usually when players enter their prime. Although everyone is different. But yeah I didnít realize he stayed in school for that long. I thought he was a couple years younger.
    It's not old in general, but in his situation it is. 27 and just starting contract #2 is really old nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    It's not old in general, but in his situation it is. 27 and just starting contract #2 is really old nowadays

At his size it doesn't leave much room for improvement. He isn't going to get his shooting numbers up much higher than they are without becoming curry. Dont think his assist numbers will get much better and I don't think he will become a Beverly type defender.

I think he is what he is. A serviceable NBA role player. I don't think you pay those guys 20+.

I could be wrong though. Maybe he becomes the next Steve Nash. I just dont at all see him doing it with the bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post

If the Raps are allowed to go over the cap to match an offer from another team then I think you have to do it. I think you take this team as far into the luxary tax as you can get if Kawhi stays.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    If the Raps are allowed to go over the cap to match an offer from another team then I think you have to do it. I think you take this team as far into the luxary tax as you can get if Kawhi stays.
    Term would be an X Factor for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Term would be an X Factor for me.
    The problem is that they are essentially only going to have one exception worth about 5.7M to sign FA's with that aren't their own if Leonard and Gasol are both still around. I think it's much easier to simply bring back Green, McCaw and De Colo...

Lowry/FVV/McCaw
    Green/Powell/De Colo
    Leonard/OG/Miller
    Siakam/Hernandez/Konate
    Gasol/Ibaka/Boucher

Listened well of Masaiís presser, like I have that enough time but it was well worth it.

That was the best media presser from Masai.

- I am so glad that he gave Raptors world reassurance that he is staying put. Family and wife loves Toronto.
    - Kept mum and let due process play out regarding the incident with Alameda sheriff.
    - constantly communicates with Uncle Dennis and Kawhi
    - reenergize his relationship with Kyle and have utmost respect, pointed out the competitiveness and why he didnt consider trading him. Thought Kyle is the GROAT.
    - calmness of Kawhi rubbed of with the players. The moment after game 2 against the Bucks, when Kyle just nodded to him, Kawhi gave him a fist bump and Marc said to him that they still got this, he thought was the turning point.
    - wanted to acquire Vince but Sacto gave ridiculous money.
    - he got a hug from Derozan when the Spurs played in Toronto
    - texts communication with Casey
    - so much passion of his involvement with Giants of Africa and the evolution of the game from that continent
    - ...and so many more...

If he is gifted with a commitment from Kawhi in a few days, the man is a god if he is not yet already.

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast