Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Am I crazy for still liking this team? They have at least 2 very good PG's. They have a couple solid defensive anchors in the middle in Gasol and Ibaka. They have a budding superstar in Siakam who can play the 2 thru 5. They have OG Anunoby who is athletically gifted and due to take a step forward. Powell isn't Danny Green from the perimeter but he can score in multiple ways and defend .(..and seems to love the playoffs.) They have shooters on the bench. They have a defensive stopper in Stanley Johnson who seems hungry to get better. They have Boucher (and Miller) looking for minutes. They added 2 athletic kids in Hernandez and Davis to start grooming with the 905.

They have the depth to get this aging starting 5 into the post season. Once they do that their top 8 or 9 is still very talented with good chemistry. The only team in the East that I really think is better right now is the Bucks. But anything can happen between now and next post season.
    I don't think you are crazy. I'm really excited to watch this group again next year. Kawhi is a huge loss, but he had a pretty exceptional supporting cast last year.

Defensively, I think we should be Top 3 in the league (possibly #1).
    Offensively, I still trust Lowry orchestrating an offense with weapons like Gasol, Ibaka, Siakam VanVleet, Powell, Anunoby.

We aren't a championship contender anymore in my mind because, I think in a 7 game series, better teams can find ways to limit us without having a weapon like Kawhi in there, but we should have a strong regular season.

Lowry with surgery to repair torn tendon in left thumb. No surprise hear, he voiced he was dealing with injury during the finals. He still hopes to play for Team USA at the end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I guess it is just 3rd PG depth. I agree though, nothing to be excited about there.
    I don't get it because it means someone has to be cut for Payne. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really mean anything but I don't see what Masai sees in him. Would rather give a chance to Miller or Boucher.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I don't get it because it means someone has to be cut for Payne. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really mean anything but I don't see what Masai sees in him. Would rather give a chance to Miller or Boucher.
    Who gets cut?

Who gets cut?
    I'm guessing Miller.

Imo he doesn't have potential to become a 2 way player that you can use in the playoffs at any point in his career.

I don't hate the guy, but I don't ever see him getting meaningful minutes in the playoffs against contenders. He would be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I'm guessing Miller.

Imo he doesn't have potential to become a 2 way player that you can use in the playoffs at any point in his career.

I don't hate the guy, but I don't ever see him getting meaningful minutes in the playoffs against contenders. He would be exposed.
    I don't think he is an impact NBA player at any point in his future career either. Likewise, I also don't hate the guy. I'm not sure we have to cut anyone (I think we have 15 guarantees), but I'd think Miller would be the most logical choice as well. I think he's destined to be a 12-15th man at the end of the bench.

I don't think he is an impact NBA player at any point in his future career either. Likewise, I also don't hate the guy. I'm not sure we have to cut anyone (I think we have 15 guarantees), but I'd think Miller would be the most logical choice as well. I think he's destined to be a 12-15th man at the end of the bench.
    So is Payne tho. I like Miller actually, I think he can be a sniper

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Are they shopping him?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    An article on PSDs main page suggest they could be shopping him. I donít know how credible the source is but I would love me some Green on this team. He would be a good fit with Lowry and Siakam. The defence would be pretty intense and the ball movement id imagine would be good too

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    An article on PSDs main page suggest they could be shopping him. I donít know how credible the source is but I would love me some Green on this team. He would be a good fit with Lowry and Siakam. The defence would be pretty intense and the ball movement id imagine would be good too
    He would be a smart addition. Defensively team would be stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    He would be a smart addition. Defensively team would be stellar.
    Yeah I think heís really an under rated component to that warriors squad.

Masai just claimed the rights to Giannisí brother. Planting them seeds..

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960