Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,004 of 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I don't think you have to play defense to be a weapon. Definitely can't be a starter on the raptors without it though.

Very good to see all the dudes at Rico.
    Will he get minutes if he can't defend though? I see Terence Davis as more likely to earn a rotation spot.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/08/18...-wiggins-home/

Not that I want this per se, but I did call this option a while ago. I like that it would be Wiggins and a first rounder for Serge.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/08/18...-wiggins-home/

Not that I want this per se, but I did call this option a while ago. I like that it would be Wiggins and a first rounder for Serge.
    Seems like it is just some blogger's idea. Doubt there is anything to the report.

I will say that as much as I know some of that stats around him aren't friendly, I'm still very curious if Wiggins can be "turned around." I don't mind the idea of buying a young talent on the cheap and making a project of it. That contract though...

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Seems like it is just some blogger's idea. Doubt there is anything to the report.

I will say that as much as I know some of that stats around him aren't friendly, I'm still very curious if Wiggins can be "turned around." I don't mind the idea of buying a young talent on the cheap and making a project of it. That contract though...
    That contract is nasty and I am not a fan of his “entitled” attitude. But he still can provide offense for this team. Siakem and him can be solid pieces to compliment a superstar in 2021.

Will he get minutes if he can't defend though? I see Terence Davis as more likely to earn a rotation spot.
    I am high on Davis and I think he can play meaningful minutes for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    That contract is nasty and I am not a fan of his “entitled” attitude. But he still can provide offense for this team. Siakem and him can be solid pieces to compliment a superstar in 2021.
    The only concern is the contract and the impact on our Fa options.

I think if they take the ball out of his hands and ask him to work on the other things it would be the best thing for him.

If and when Gallo gets bought out should the raptors try to sign him? I think he would make sense at the 3

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If and when Gallo gets bought out should the raptors try to sign him? I think he would make sense at the 3
    He may go to a real contender. But raptors should make a run at him.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    He may go to a real contender. But raptors should make a run at him.
    You think he'll be looking for the minimum? I see some teams with cap that might make him a better offer.

He might not like Toronto because of the bargnani era. Just a thought.

No chance he gets bought out unless he is traded to a tanking team. He has trade value just as much as our expiring contracts. He is still in his prime to boot and his contract is decent relative to how players are paid.

I'd take him in a heart beat if that were to happen. No questions asked, even if he is injury prone. For the vet min that would be huge.

Yeah, he looked awful defensively. There is no way he is going to get minutes if that's a sign of his defense. I'm high on Davis, not a lot to take away from those videos in regards to his play, but he seems very polished. I think his drawback might be that he doesn't necessarily have elite skill in any particular area. However, i could be wrong. Just going by what i've seen from footage.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I think they will do everything to get OG as many shots and minutes at the 3. I like the fit but i don't think they will have an interest.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I think they will do everything to get OG as many shots and minutes at the 3. I like the fit but i don't think they will have an interest.
    Yeah I don't think Gallo really moves the needle.

He'd be a nice fit offensively but the injuries scare the crap out of me. He had a relatively healthy season last year so he's due.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667