Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,126 to 1,139 of 1139
    Stanley Johnson seems to have trouble handling the ball.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Siakam still showing that he is raw in certain areas. He had Irving three times in the post and couldn't convert. He had similar issues last year on smalls in the post. I'm confident he will improve though. He will get lots of opportunity and I like that the Raptors kept going back to him.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Stanley can defend. If he can just knock the three at a respectable percentage, he will be valuable.

His ball handling and overall awareness is a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Stanley can defend. If he can just knock the three at a respectable percentage, he will be valuable.

His ball handling and overall awareness is a concern.

He’s trash

The Toronto Raptors have waived Cameron Payne, Matt Morgan and Devin Robinson, the team announced Saturday.

The moves bring the Raptors’ roster down to 17 players, two more than the maximum allowable amount once the season begins.

Toronto has 12 guaranteed contracts on the books for next season, meaning the team holds three regular roster positions and two two-way deals to offer a combination of Chris Boucher, Malcolm Miller, Oshae Brissett, Isaiah Taylor and Dewan Hernandez.
    Isaiah Taylor beat out Payne. Brissett beat out Robinson. I'm guessing those are the two-way deals.

I think Boucher is a part of the roto.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think Boucher is a part of the roto.
    Depends how deep Nurse goes, but he looks like the 9th or 10th guy on the depth chart right now. I still dont know what to make of RHJ and Stanley Johnson.

Stanley is really the question mark.
    If he makes the regular rotation then Boucher is 9th. If Stanley isn’t getting a lot of minutes then Boucher is 8th which is a lot of minutes.

Obaka lols slimmer this year and less bulky. And I actually think it will be a good move for him whether it was on purpose or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Stanley is really the question mark.
    If he makes the regular rotation then Boucher is 9th. If Stanley isn’t getting a lot of minutes then Boucher is 8th which is a lot of minutes.

Obaka lols slimmer this year and less bulky. And I actually think it will be a good move for him whether it was on purpose or not.
    He looked locked in last night.

Terence Davis was the 8th guy Nurse used last night. I think he might be ahead of Boucher for 8th.

15 man roster is set:

Lowry/FVV/Davis
    Powell/McCaw/Thomas
    OG/Johnson/Miller
    Siakam/Boucher/RHJ
    Gasol/Ibaka/Hernandez

and the 2 way players are officially:

Oshae Brissett:

6'8 undrafted rookie forward out of Syracuse (so Leo will obviously hype the crap out of him every chance he gets..) He also happens to be from Mississauga. He played a ridiculous 38 mpg as a rookie in college averaging 15 and 9, and then 33 mpg as a sophomore averaging 12 and 8.

Shamorie Ponds:

6'1 explosive undrafted rookie PG out of St. Johns (coached by Chris Mullin) who averaged 20 and 5 with over 2.5 spg as a Junior last year. (..all team highs...) and led a balanced attack that had all 5 starters in double figures. He was solid all 3 years in college and looks like he could be the next PG they will try to groom with the 905.

I know its only highlights, but how well does this game look like it will transfer over to today's NBA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqbkIBeO4c

What happened to that Kanate guy who was pf/c?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    What happened to that Kanate guy who was pf/c?
    First player waived after preseason.

Masai probably regrets signing SJ. Davis stole his minutes already. There might be a chance that it's just to light a fire under SJ but Davis looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    15 man roster is set:

Lowry/FVV/Davis
    Powell/McCaw/Thomas
    OG/Johnson/Miller
    Siakam/Boucher/RHJ
    Gasol/Ibaka/Hernandez

and the 2 way players are officially:

Oshae Brissett:

6'8 undrafted rookie forward out of Syracuse (so Leo will obviously hype the crap out of him every chance he gets..) He also happens to be from Mississauga. He played a ridiculous 38 mpg as a rookie in college averaging 15 and 9, and then 33 mpg as a sophomore averaging 12 and 8.

Shamorie Ponds:

6'1 explosive undrafted rookie PG out of St. Johns (coached by Chris Mullin) who averaged 20 and 5 with over 2.5 spg as a Junior last year. (..all team highs...) and led a balanced attack that had all 5 starters in double figures. He was solid all 3 years in college and looks like he could be the next PG they will try to groom with the 905.

I know its only highlights, but how well does this game look like it will transfer over to today's NBA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqbkIBeO4c
    Never heard of this Ponds kid. But I trust the scouting and development staff on these type of choices.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576