Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1119
    It's so quiet here lol. We are not too far away from training camp. It should pick up soon.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Everyone's hung over still haha

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Everyone's hung over still haha
    Ha yeah must be the case!
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Just picked up 2k20.

The rebuild begins!

Just picked up 2k20.

The rebuild begins!
    The reviews have not been flattering.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The reviews have not been flattering.

I've been impressed with the changes so far. Seems smoother - like they took the best of NBA live and tried to integrate it into 2k.

Traded lowry+gasol to the heat for:
    Herro, dragic, Winslow, and bam.
    Then traded Ibaka for the timberwolves 1st rounder.

I've been impressed with the changes so far. Seems smoother - like they took the best of NBA live and tried to integrate it into 2k.

Traded lowry+gasol to the heat for:
    Herro, dragic, Winslow, and bam.
    Then traded Ibaka for the timberwolves 1st rounder.
    I will eventually get it. I mostly care about the offline and online gameplay. Never really got into anything else.

My problem with 2k19 was the extremely difficult computer defense. Nobody wanted to play user defense as a result.

I will eventually get it. I mostly care about the offline and online gameplay. Never really got into anything else.

My problem with 2k19 was the extremely difficult computer defense. Nobody wanted to play user defense as a result.

Yeah playing off ball defense is one of the keys, especially if you can play C and time your rebounds/help Defense.

Do yourself a favor and hit L1 when getting CPU defended. The pick and roll/pop is your best friend against the CPU.
    I play pure franchise mode (my league), so CPU defense is a regular problem.

Yeah playing off ball defense is one of the keys, especially if you can play C and time your rebounds/help Defense.

Do yourself a favor and hit L1 when getting CPU defended. The pick and roll/pop is your best friend against the CPU.
    I play pure franchise mode (my league), so CPU defense is a regular problem.
    I agree, it's my go-to but the CPU is so smart. At some point, they adjust but i noticed handoffs work pretty well too.

He's looking bigger for sure and the jumper looks very fluid.

He's looking bigger for sure and the jumper looks very fluid.

I truly believe we'll be seeing him as a Top 10 consensus NBA player someday soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I truly believe we'll be seeing him as a Top 10 consensus NBA player someday soon.
    The defense gives him a good chance to do exactly that. And the motor.

I think demar had a big impact on siakam's work ethic.

...top 10 is pushing it.

Anthony Davis
    Nikola Jokic
    Giannis Antentoukoumpo
    Joel Embiid
    Karl Anthony Towns
    Ben Simmons
    Brad Beal
    Luke Doncic
    Jayson Tatum
    Donovan Mitchell
    Myles Turner
    Jamal Murray

Im not saying all these guys are definitely better, I'm saying its a list of ONLY young players let alone the elite guys above 26 that are right there in terms of value with Pascal. Its all about who takes the next step.

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast