Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,126 to 1,129 of 1129
    Stanley Johnson seems to have trouble handling the ball.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Siakam still showing that he is raw in certain areas. He had Irving three times in the post and couldn't convert. He had similar issues last year on smalls in the post. I'm confident he will improve though. He will get lots of opportunity and I like that the Raptors kept going back to him.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Stanley can defend. If he can just knock the three at a respectable percentage, he will be valuable.

His ball handling and overall awareness is a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Stanley can defend. If he can just knock the three at a respectable percentage, he will be valuable.

His ball handling and overall awareness is a concern.

He’s trash

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576