Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Jordan Montgomery “had a little discomfort” in a bullpen session in Tampa today, Aaron Boone says. Didn’t have too much he felt he could elaborate on with that. Montgomery, you’ll recall, is coming off Tommy John surgery.

- Harvey

My lord.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Just empty the farm for Mad Max and end this nonsense!

Everyone is freaking hurt!
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. She’s So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Clint Frazier was optioned to AAA Sunday afternoon and still hasn’t reported. Mike Tauchman was optioned to AAA late last night and is already there and in the lineup. Just goes to show you how much one cares and how much the other doesn’t.

-The Twitters
    Last edited by goingfor28; 06-18-2019 at 07:11 PM.

June 18, 6:00 PM

Aaron Judge was in Scranton on Tuesday to resume his rehab assignment and said the plan is for him to play two nine-inning games in the field before he returns to the Yankees. Judge also added that he is "100 percent."

"I wouldn't be in games if I wasn't ready to go," he said. "Just about getting the reps after two months off."

-SNY

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees90. View Post
    In all honesty, I would say no. I read somewhere that MadBum only has NY on his NTC to try and workout an extension in the event he gets traded there. So my proposal takes into consideration the 3 month rental plus at least one more season. These were some of the pieces rumored to be a part of any deal. I love Frazier, so it's a definite no for me. Just curious to see what everyone says. But, those postseason numbers are hard to look past.
    Those postseason numbers are also from years ago. He is not the same guy anymore.

I also have no idea how other teams value Frazier around the league. Some teams might not even want him because of his defense. I don't think Frazier lands any sort of TORP unless there are multiple top prospects attached to him.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    June 18, 6:00 PM

Aaron Judge was in Scranton on Tuesday to resume his rehab assignment and said the plan is for him to play two nine-inning games in the field before he returns to the Yankees. Judge also added that he is "100 percent."

"I wouldn't be in games if I wasn't ready to go," he said. "Just about getting the reps after two months off."

-SNY
    Hit a bomb tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint Frazier was optioned to AAA Sunday afternoon and still hasn’t reported. Mike Tauchman was optioned to AAA late last night and is already there and in the lineup. Just goes to show you how much one cares and how much the other doesn’t.

-The Twitters
    Wow another horrible decision from Clint that makes him even more unlikable to NY media and Yanks fans. If he has much value left he'll be gone for a pitcher. If his value is to low to get any good I'd keep. him in AAA all yr baring an injury

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Wow another horrible decision from Clint that makes him even more unlikable to NY media and Yanks fans. If he has much value left he'll be gone for a pitcher. If his value is to low to get any good I'd keep. him in AAA all yr baring an injury
    Yep. I don't blame him for being pissed but you go to work unless you want to quit your job.
    I'm guessing we will hear the obligatory, "I'm sorry. I apologize to my teammates. This isn't who I am. I want to be here. I am going to play my best and work on getting better every day"

Keep him in AAA. Don't trade him yet.

**** off. Where's my title

It's his right to wait 72 hours before reporting. Don't see the big deal there. Many many players do it.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    It's his right to wait 72 hours before reporting. Don't see the big deal there. Many many players do it.

It looks bad. After how bad he is defensively, ducking the media after his awful game vs Boston. Then Tauchman is sent down after him and immediately reports to AAA and is playing the next day.

Not a good look.

It looks bad. After how bad he is defensively, ducking the media after his awful game vs Boston. Then Tauchman is sent down after him and immediately reports to AAA and is playing the next day.

Not a good look.
    Idk I think the media is just trying to get clicks.

Plus we don't know why he hasn't reported. Maybe he spoke to the Yankees about taking the full 72. I am not going to make judgment without having all the deets. I'm not gonna label him guilty until proven Innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If we can get him with 4 minor leaguers and Florial and Frazier are not part of the deal would you do it?
    I don't want him regardless of who is involved. I do not think he would be better than we have now. If we can't trade for a difference maker, then hope the team can stay (get) healthy and go with the team we have. Our rotation may not be great, but when healthy, we have a dangerous lineup and a great bullpen. I like out chances and would consider us the favorites if Houston didn't exist.

Great night for the Yankees, who beat the Rays. Maybin HRs for the 4th straight game, Encarnacion hits 1st HR as a Yankee, Stanton returns, Judge HRs in Scranton, Deivi Garcia strikes out 15 in 6 innings in Trenton and the Team announces that Severino will throw off a mound within a week. Loving it all.

Wow I just read an new ESPN article that ranks are pitching staff when combining the rotation and the BP as the best overall staff in baseball.

I'm not sure what I'm missing or they are seeing but that's a stretch IMO. Our BP other than Cessa has been incredibly even without Betances When or if he comes back that pen would be something. Even more so if they trade for another if they can trade for another stud reliever like Hand

The starting rotation being ranked so high is what has be baffled. German was great till his last 4 starts where it looked like he was wearing down. Happ and CC have been serviceable. Paxton has been great at times but hasn't looked the same since his knee Injury. Tanaka has had some very good starts, his last 1 was brilliant but as if his sitter is flat hes struggled. That said hes been our best starter and is absolutely a big game stud.
    Were still missing Sevy who healthy is the best pitcher we could hope to add but he hasn't pitched so they cant count on him in their rankings.

Imo were at least one solid starter, and healthy returns from Sevy and Betances from having a top5 staff maybe top 3.

Are we all missing something and being over concerned about our pitching or do we need to get some of what ESPN is smoking

The ESPN article

Even with Dellin Betances injured and Chad Green struggling, the Yankees' bullpen is second in the league in WAR thanks to the most impressive depth in baseball. The rotation is more serviceable than exciting, but the Yankees also have managed to keep things together without Luis Severino. That's enough to make them the best pitching staff in baseball; no MLB team has a perfect rotation or bullpen.

Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast