Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2570
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yankees have the best record in baseball against winning teams. Acting like it is certain they can't beat a team in a series is beyond moronic.
    Yeah our lineup especially is ridiculously great. Not even in 2009 we didn't have this good a lineup (stats wise in the regular season, gotta see how this 2019 team does in the postseason).

Just imagine:

DJ LeMahieu
    Judge
    Voit
    Stanton
    Encarnacion
    Hicks
    Gary Sanchez
    Didi
    Torres

And the likes of Maybin, Gardner, Urshela and Romine on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    Yeah our lineup especially is ridiculously great. Not even in 2009 we didn't have this good a lineup (stats wise in the regular season, gotta see how this 2019 team does in the postseason).

Just imagine:

DJ LeMahieu
    Judge
    Voit
    Stanton
    Encarnacion
    Hicks
    Gary Sanchez
    Didi
    Torres

This is the best lineup I've seen. They have hardly slumped at all this year. Even the best Yankee lineups over the years have gone on prolonged slumps.

if some of you doubt the team so much why watch ? why comment ? leo your cool but get off the astros nuts dude. You dont have a crystal ball go find a room with cessa

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post

Just imagine:

DJ LeMahieu
    Judge
    Voit
    Stanton
    Encarnacion
    Hicks
    Gary Sanchez
    Didi
    Torres

2009 team was more clutch then this team jeter arod damon posada etc etc this team will have to prove come playoff time they are clutch they failed vs boston last year despite having numerous attempts to win game 1 with bases loaded..

2009 wasnt a hr or nothing team

damon
    jeter
    matsui
    posada
    a rod all quality hitters not to mwntion we used a 3 man rotation of cc burnett and pettite

Jon Heyman
    @JonHeyman
    Yankees are still in touch on Bauer and MadBum. They are obviously motivated to land an ace. The Astros already have 2 aces (Verlander and Cole), and are thought to be in mix as well for the top starters.
    7:13 PM ∑ Jul 30, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    2009 wasnt a hr or nothing team

damon
    jeter
    matsui
    posada
    a rod all quality hitters not to mwntion we used a 3 man rotation of cc burnett and pettite
    DJ
    Didi
    Hicks
    Judge
    Torres

All quality hitters. None of them are HR or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jango2000 View Post
    Verlander and Cole and a competent number three can muscle through any team in the playoffs. And don't forget their offense is lethal. They are the team to beat. And if we don't get a stud pitcher we can forget about it. Our starting pitching is weak weak weak.
    Of course, if Tanaka and Paxton find it, Sevy and Dellin come back strong, and unicorns fart gold dust on us, we will win.
    You act like if the Astros get 1 pitcher before we do it's over... Damn, there's 2 months of the season left.. first.. Verlander and Cole are good... But last time I looked, neither guy has a 0 under the L statistic... what does that mean, it means they can and have been beaten... They may pitch well, but I seem to remember this past weekend, we faced one of the few ACES that are in baseball right now (Sale).. who got that loss in that game? (Sale)...

You need to remermber, not matter how good the pitcher is.. his team also needs to score.. because when the yankees are hitting.. they will score bundles.. this is a normal time of the year when the Yanks start to struggle.. The regular season is a marathon.. and Boone is not helping things any... not to mention, with the second WC and not waiver trades any longer.. too many teams have a better than decent mathmatical shot at the playoffs.. so the number of sellers is really small.. meaning, theres not much available..

Right now, I do believe the best move may just be to get our injuried guys back, and give Garcia a shot.. because frankly, nothing out there really looks any better than what's already here..

Not sure what youíre all worried about. We have JA Crapp.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

The other night during the last Sucks game espn had an interesting stat on Didi before he hit the homer off of Sale. Basically all his homers are pulled to RF. I think the stat started in 2012 if I remember correctly. He hasnít hit an opposite field HR in his entire career. Just thought it was interesting. I love Didi but if Lindor was open to signing with the Yankees as a FA this offseason I could forget about Didi. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Obviously there are no legitimate aces available, there is barely anyone available at all right now it seems. But everyone keeps talking about "I'm not giving up so and so unless it is for an ace." So how many legitimate aces are there even in baseball right now?
    Not many.
    That's why I am not selling the farm for anyone out there. There are some guys I would part with one of Frazier or Andujar but there's no one I think is remotely worth both

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    The other night during the last Sucks game espn had an interesting stat on Didi before he hit the homer off of Sale. Basically all his homers are pulled to RF. I think the stat started in 2012 if I remember correctly. He hasnít hit an opposite field HR in his entire career. Just thought it was interesting. I love Didi but if Lindor was open to signing with the Yankees as a FA this offseason I could forget about Didi. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. Literally every single career HR has been pulled.

He flys out to left a lot though. Odd.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

What's next? Bumgarner to the Pirates?

Bauer to reds. Sauron is getting ready!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day