Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2584
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    The only pitcher that I'd trade Garcia for is Castillo and I'd give the Reds almost whatever they want. Otherwise, I'm keeping him. I'd trade Florial in a trade for Thor, since the Mets desperately need a CF. I'd try to get Bauer for Frazier plus. I'd also be willing to part with Andujar and Estrada for the right trade. We'll see what happens.

Ok this right here has me sold.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I figured Sauron would get a chuckle out of this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You're gonna make the poor guy kill himself

Im hearing reports that Stroman is not the target because they want a reliever as well....

I heard this trade:

Florial, Garcia and Frazier to the Tigers. For Mathew Boyd and Shane Greene.

Why Boyd?

He is a left hander with serious SWING and MISS stuff...he has 168 Ks in only 126 innings. He is very controllable as he is not a free agent until 2023.....Cashman loves controllable starters...And they would get Shane Greene as well who has been pitching lights out as their closer. He is also controllable as he is not a free agent until 2021 so Cashman could pick up two needed arms....

2020 rotation:

1. Cole
    2. Boyd
    3. Tanaka
    4. German
    5. Paxton

Happ will be dealt in the offseason and Sevy will be bullpen bound....
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. Shes So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Looks like the Giants are keeping MadBum.....sorry Mush.
    Mush should go on the Giants message board and convince them to trade him to us.

How about we get Boyd and Greene from Detroit AND Stroman and Giles from Toronto.
    That would solve a lot of issues. 2 new starters and get rid of Cessa and Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Im hearing reports that Stroman is not the target because they want a reliever as well....

I heard this trade:

Florial, Garcia and Frazier to the Tigers. For Mathew Boyd and Shane Greene.

Why Boyd?

He is a left hander with serious SWING and MISS stuff...he has 168 Ks in only 126 innings. He is very controllable as he is not a free agent until 2023.....Cashman loves controllable starters...And they would get Shane Greene as well who has been pitching lights out as their closer. He is also controllable as he is not a free agent until 2021 so Cashman could pick up two needed arms....

2020 rotation:

1. Cole
    2. Boyd
    3. Tanaka
    4. German
    5. Paxton

Happ will be dealt in the offseason and Sevy will be bullpen bound....
    I don't doubt that this might be what it would take to acquire those two pitchers. However, I wouldn't trade Garcia for Boyd straight up, so I'd be reluctant to do it. Of course, I don't know what the scouts see as Garcia's ceiling.

I just read this morning that the Mets would like a 3 or 4 starter back in a trade. The writer feels that would make the trade impossible. I wonder if the Yankees and Mets would consider a trade in which the Yankees acquire both Thor and Wheeler and send Happ back in the trade. Happ would likely pitch a lot better in a spacious stadium like Citifield, where he could use his high fastball more.

I don't doubt that this might be what it would take to acquire those two pitchers. However, I wouldn't trade Garcia for Boyd straight up, so I'd be reluctant to do it. Of course, I don't know what the scouts see as Garcia's ceiling.

I just read this morning that the Mets would like a 3 or 4 starter back in a trade. The writer feels that would make the trade impossible. I wonder if the Yankees and Mets would consider a trade in which the Yankees acquire both Thor and Wheeler and send Happ back in the trade. Happ would likely pitch a lot better in a spacious stadium like Citifield, where he could use his high fastball more.
    If there is a scenario where a trade centered around Happ and Thor is made Cashman is the GM of the century.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    If there is a scenario where a trade centered around Happ and Thor is made Cashman is the GM of the century.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know! Of course, there would be a lot of other pieces like Frazier Estrada, etc.

I know! Of course, there would be a lot of other pieces like Frazier Estrada, etc.
    I meant to say Florial and Estrada, etc.

Boyd and Greene are the most likely scenario Id guess. Neither of which do anything for us but Shane would light me up!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Boyd and Greene are the most likely scenario Id guess. Neither of which do anything for us but Shane would light me up!
    greene has pitched well in the bullpen boyd does nothing for me reminds me of paxton. a guy who strikes out a lot of batters but gives up a lot of home runs..

If the Astros get Thor, and they probably will.......we suck.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    If the Astros get Thor, and they probably will.......we suck.
    if that is the case the only good thing is verlander is not the same pitcher he is now then he was last year or even the first half of this year and cole will probably be on another team next year...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    if that is the case the only good thing is verlander is not the same pitcher he is now then he was last year or even the first half of this year and cole will probably be on another team next year...
    Verlander will light it up in the playoffs.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Just saw that the Blue Jays asked for Torres and Garcia for Stroman. The Blue Jay GM I guess you have to shoot your shot lol.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg