Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2548
    For some reason I can see Cashman pulling out some crazy deal that none of us are expecting.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Dammit. I thought we might get Mookie and Sale.
    Tmml.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    For some reason I can see Cashman pulling out some crazy deal that none of us are expecting.
    Thatís what everyone said this past offseason...

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Thatís what everyone said this past offseason...
    I think youíre underestimating the acquisition of Logan Morrison.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BlueJays and Yankees are remaining in contact regarding a possible Marcus Stroman trade, one source said tonight, but it is not clear if there is any momentum in talks. @MLB @MLBNetwork

- Morosi

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    BlueJays and Yankees are remaining in contact regarding a possible Marcus Stroman trade, one source said tonight, but it is not clear if there is any momentum in talks. @MLB @MLBNetwork

- Morosi

Frazier. Andujar. Florial. Adams. Tarpley.
    for
    Stroman. Giles.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    for
    Stroman. Giles.
    In.

I figured Sauron would get a chuckle out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    AGAIN:

Net Profit

Yanks: $620 million
    Boston, LA Dodgers, Cubs, Giants; $300 million

I donít want to hear about luxury taxes anymore!
    yup... in the Baseball world.. the Yankees have been coming up short...

In the business world.. their kicking-*** and not caring...

All depends upon your definition of success.. or really, which of the two worlds you're trying to win in...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    it's not about patience it's about talent evaluation as well the yanks have been bad when it comes to starting pitchers..
    Oh no.. it's all about patience.. how may star closers and bullpen parts have the Yanks brought up... How many of them are so-called failed starters?

To name a few:
    Betances
    Rivera
    Phil Hughes spent quite a bit of time in the pen when he was here
    Chamberlain

There are many... good starters make really good relievers.. why.. because rather than pitching 6 innings in 1 day and seeing hitters 2 and 3 times.. they only throw 1 inning at a time and may not see the same hitter twice in a single season...

that my friends is due to the lack of patience... and not have the stomach to deal with pitchers taking their lumps.. Sevy they let take his lumps.. and we saw what happened in 2017/first part of 2018... They can do it.. but they need to just let the pitches take their lumps when their breaking in. even Halladay was sent back down in his second season because of it..

stroman not a mediocre pitcher... he would be the yanks number 1 if we traded for him and he has pitched very well...
    no he's not.. he's slightly above league average.. but he's the best of a small crop.. that the problem.. it's small..

But he's also not a savior either... with the way the rotation has pitched this week against the twins and the sux... I don't think our starters are out there.. more like our batting practice pitchers.. because that's what it's looked like..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Him being a number one on this team isnít saying much. He is not going to put this team over the top.
    I just donít think you part with Garcia and or Frazier for a pitcher of his quality.
    I donít think you part with Garcia, period
    I think the Yanks would improve more putting Garcia in the rotation... Let's face it.. unless they can pull off Thor... the list of SP available is not inspiring.. really, the best pitchers I think the Yanks can get between now and the start of the playoffs..

Sevy
    Monty
    Garcia

In that order... the first two are basically in spring training.. the 3rd is showing his stuff at AAA for the first time... but really, that just shows how pitiful the list of what's available really is.

standing pat is unacceptable if the yankees do not make the world series the season is a terrible disaster..how can any yankee fan believe that this starting staff as of right now gives the team it's best chance to advance rather then adding at least stroman ..
    You may find it unacceptable.. but the list of what's available does not inspire much hope with me and it shouldn't with you either.. Tanaka and Paxton rank higher than anyone available.. and they just got shelled by the sox..

You may find it unacceptable.. but I don't find anyone who'll make a difference.. so why bother.. rehab Sevy and Monty and give Garcia a shot. That will probably provide better pitching than the rest of them that are available.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    for
    Stroman. Giles.
    I'm sure Toronto would be scheduling the physicals and press conference the instant you offer it.....

You're essentially sending a haul of players worthy of one of the Leagues to ACES, for #2 and a in our pen, average bullpen part...

Stohman won't get us over the hump.. sorry to say, he's probably only worth 1 maybe 2 more wins than the guy he replaces..

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I don't think we win with just Stroman, We need two guys, So I wouldn't move anyone unless we are sure we can get two starters. Thor is a long shot. I would be willing to go Garcia, Andj and another lower level prospect. And maybe take Diaz off their payroll. I have to think the Mets would have to atleast listen to that offer
    I could accept this.