Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ball family

The Ball family

how badly does this trade hurt them? I feel like it kills them and any chance lamelo had of being drafted in the first round

This should be good for lonzos career
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

LaMelo to play in Wollongong next season, should begin in October.

Doesn't everyone have him in the first round right now? Nbadraft.net has him #3, nbadraftroom at #15 (a taller white chocolate).

Lonzo and Zion seem like a good fit. Iím actually excited to see the pelicans play next season

Quote Originally Posted by SenileStern View Post
    LaMelo to play in Wollongong next season, should begin in October.

Doesn't everyone have him in the first round right now? Nbadraft.net has him #3, nbadraftroom at #15 (a taller white chocolate).
    Espn's guys giovany and schmitz have him at 33. He really hasn't played a ton of legit basketball lately. It will be very interesting to see where he stock falls on this team. He's basically played joke basketball for a couple years with him leaking out and trying to put up ridiculous numbers. If he continues to play that way and doesn't show any real traits, like defending and playing within an offense, I could see his stock collapsing. If he buckles down and actually plays basketball, he could stay up in the lotto.

He has traits, but if he's completely a developmental project without any desire to play defense, he'll fall, especially with all the sideshow baggage his dad brings.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lonzo and Zion seem like a good fit. Iím actually excited to see the pelicans play next season
    Zion should get a lot of easy looks and Lonzo a lot of easy assists. But the spacing is concerning. Both guys need to really improve their shot.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This should be good for lonzos career
    100% agree

If LaMelo is really 6'8'' he'll be a first rounder unless he completely busts in Australia. I used to a be a LaVar Ball supporter. That's not looking like a good bet right now but he still has Melo lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    If LaMelo is really 6'8'' he'll be a first rounder unless he completely busts in Australia. I used to a be a LaVar Ball supporter. That's not looking like a good bet right now but he still has Melo lol.
    after seeing the **** he caused with lonzo unless lemelo is a god nobody is taking him with his annoying father

I've never even seen the kid play, aside from the hostage video-quality highlights from Lithuania.
    He led the NCAA in off-court steals last year. So there's that...
    Didn't know he was 6'8". If he kills it (without shooting every time down the court) in Australia and has a good combine, who knows? We'll see how psycho his old man behaves with Lonzo in N.O. this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    I saw that live and thought that he didn't do anything wrong. He just answered her dumb question.

Molly: "Lavar, can I switch gears with you?"
    Lavar: "You can switch gears with me anytime."
    Thanks for the memories Dr. Buss.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCLaker View Post
    I saw that live and thought that he didn't do anything wrong. He just answered her dumb question.

Molly: "Lavar, can I switch gears with you?"
    Lavar: "You can switch gears with me anytime."
    It was inappropriate. Especially after the whole Kristine Leahy incident. You canít speak to woman in the work place that way. Not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    It was inappropriate. Especially after the whole Kristine Leahy incident. You canít speak to woman in the work place that way. Not any more.
    Why didn't she say can we change the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Why didn't she say can we change the subject?
    Whatís wrong with saying letís switch gears ? Putting it on her is a cop out.

I donít think what he said was that bad. But in the corporate world if you donít think itís an HR issue to speak to women that way in 2019 then you better think twice.

My best friend worked for AAA for over 10 years and was fired for simply asking a co worker ďif she was seeing someoneĒ no warnings, no nothing. Straight termination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast