Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    not sure what theyre gonna do though- they gotta get creative. they also dont have a back up pg..... but that seems like less of a concern given they have a glaring hole at the 3 spot
    Russel is a good PG, he's the backup at PG. Poole, Bowman, and Evans are PG capable.

Burks played SF a lot last year so add him to the SF gang.

sweet!!!- so.....Oliver Miller basically?
    Apparently

Alec Burks isnít weak. Decent signing if has any upside whatsoever

I don't mind Burks. I remember when he was drafted right after Klay. Players can redefine their careers in the right situation and I have faith in Kerr that he'll put everyone in the best position for them to succeed, which is what he has done since day 1 of becoming a head coach. There have been a few players that got noticed by other teams by playing under Kerr that never really amounted to much on another team. Guys like Harrison Barnes, Ian Clark and Patrick McCaw. Barnes has been decent, but didn't live up to his contract in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    I don't mind Burks. I remember when he was drafted right after Klay. Players can redefine their careers in the right situation and I have faith in Kerr that he'll put everyone in the best position for them to succeed, which is what he has done since day 1 of becoming a head coach. There have been a few players that got noticed by other teams by playing under Kerr that never really amounted to much on another team. Guys like Harrison Barnes, Ian Clark and Patrick McCaw. Barnes has been decent, but didn't live up to his contract in Dallas.
    I dunno- I would argue that Cousins did not play the best ball of his career under Steve Kerr.

I dunno- I would argue that Cousins did not play the best ball of his career under Steve Kerr.
    Coming off a ruptured achilles, I think Cousins' issue was more about conditioning than anything. He had few monster games. There was a four game stretch in which he averaged 20.5 points, 11 rebounds and 4 assists. Thats pretty good. In 30 games and 25 minutes per he averaged 16 points, 8 rebounds and 3.6 assists. Still not bad numbers for a guy coming off a significant injury.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    Coming off a ruptured achilles, I think Cousins' issue was more about conditioning than anything. He had few monster games. There was a four game stretch in which he averaged 20.5 points, 11 rebounds and 4 assists. Thats pretty good. In 30 games and 25 minutes per he averaged 16 points, 8 rebounds and 3.6 assists. Still not bad numbers for a guy coming off a significant injury.
    definitely possible.... just dont think he played the best ball under kerr for whatever reasons

The Warriors have acquired the draft rights to Lior Eliyahu from Minnesota.

we already have 11 players (curry, russell, burks, klay, robinson, evans, stein, McKinnie, looney, green, and spellman) assuming that we waive livingston and sign the all the 3 drafted players that is a total of 14. The salary of those 14 is just bellow the hard cap of $138m.

We already got one signed two-way contact for Washburn.

would Eliyahu go to the D-League? Two-way contract?

is bowman out?

Quote Originally Posted by GWarrior View Post
    The Warriors have acquired the draft rights to Lior Eliyahu from Minnesota.

we already have 11 players (curry, russell, burks, klay, robinson, evans, stein, McKinnie, looney, green, and spellman) assuming that we waive livingston and sign the all the 3 drafted players that is a total of 14. The salary of those 14 is just bellow the hard cap of $138m.

We already got one signed two-way contact for Washburn.

would Eliyahu go to the D-League? Two-way contract?

is bowman out?
    Bowman is the one two-way, I assume they are waiting and watching trying to find the other one.

Washburn is going to be cut, he was only acquired because something had to be traded back by the Griz and he was the cheapest asset they had. Eliyahu is most likely the same thing and will suffer the same fate.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456