Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Psd ban bet?
    No. Again i am just bringing up recent news. It appears Kyrie wants to go to NY. And there is something Kwahi likes about the Clippers. If i'm Kwahi, i wait to see what depth pieces the Lakers bring in. He just won a chamionpship with not a lot of superstars but great depth pieces. The Clippers have a decent foundation.

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    AD's injury prone, and Lebron's old. You'll need a hell of a bench.
    Well, the players that we gave up didn't exactly amount to hell of a team, so might as well roll the dice.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Hell yeah!!!!

Awesome!

What a nasty pairing that will be..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

We'll see how it works out, but the road to a NBA championship is more wide open than it has been in years, especially if Kawhi leaves the champs. The Warriors even if they sign Klay and Durant expect them to miss significant time if they can contribute at all. No matter where Durant signs he is expected to miss all of next year.

Jesus ****ing Christ. The Lakers are a complete and utter dumpster fire with a joke of an owner and a joke of a front office and now they have LeBron and AD. Must be ****ing nice. Let's do absolutely nothing right for almost a decade and still end up with 2 of the best players in the NBA via free agency and trade. **** me.

So will they go for depth which if these playoffs have proven, are essential, or are they going to load up and sign another max.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    So will they go for depth which if these playoffs have proven, are essential, or are they going to load up and sign another max.

I still don't think they can sign a max player. They can't make enough room.

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    No. Again i am just bringing up recent news. It appears Kyrie wants to go to NY. And there is something Kwahi likes about the Clippers. If i'm Kwahi, i wait to see what depth pieces the Lakers bring in. He just won a chamionpship with not a lot of superstars but great depth pieces. The Clippers have a decent foundation.
    Meh I am confident.

The media knows the LA market will garner hits so they will keep the Kawhi to LA Buzz going as much as possible.

https://torontolife.com/city/toronto...investigation/

Just the above link (although Toronto based/bias) and his brand and endorsement productucts flying off the shelf bodes well for Toronto. It's an opportunity to grow and expand on his brand if he stays. That's just my .02

I am willing to put my confidence on a ban bet, been saying it for a while. Too many good things going for him in Toronto aside from proximity to family and weather.

Lakers targets in this order.

Kawhi, Kyrie, Jimmy or Kemba.

& just fill out your roster with shooters & tough hustle guys.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Lakers core was called overrated by the majority here. Ya'll better not say we gave up too much now.
    Pelicans now migh look like idiots not taking the package at the deadline though.. as they could've got Kuzma too
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Linda Rambis puttin in work son

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

The thing is, I don't think they'd have problems finding veterans taking discounts to ring chase in the net little bit.

Melo gonna go to LA now
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Back to the topic for me. Good trade for AD if they can add another star. They need Kawhi more then Kyrie as the defense outside of AD appears to be shaky.

Kyrie can help as well though,he knows how to play off Bron and has chemistry with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I still don't think they can sign a max player. They can't make enough room.
    Oh I heard they have room. It didn't make sense to me but I haven't even looked at their cap yet.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast