Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1038
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,566
    This conversation needs to come back up when Lakers have more then 5 players on roster lol LBJ, Davis, Kuz, Bullock are only locks on roster. We have a lot to learn still.

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,566
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Yes now lets take a look at how many of those points are scored when Joel is on the floor... I will tell you a secret its very few... last time they played AD was 2-11 when Joel was on him and when Joel sat AD dominated wait for it.. Bolden and Amir Johnson... wait... dont tell me you think head to head means just because we played each other? lmfao... come on my dude. AD and Towns cant touch Joel when they play each other.


    Edit- Wow not even worth you looked at joels first season when he was on a 25 minute restriction coming off injuries... How about more recent?
    Ill take Embiid over Towns but Davis is better IMO. Not gonna get into a when who is on floor thing bro. They both start and play 35 min a night so are out there at same time most the night. Davis typically prefers the 4 while embiid is a 5 but to sit here and say Embiid destroys Davis is comical. Embiid has Butler, Simmons, Harris, Reddick. Davis is who you prepare for and focus on. Davis will finally have someone to help him.

    Keep reading. Has last 4 years and overall.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    103,869
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Ill take Embiid over Towns but Davis is better IMO. Not gonna get into a when who is on floor thing bro. They both start and play 35 min a night so are out there at same time most the night. Davis typically prefers the 4 while embiid is a 5 but to sit here and say Embiid destroys Davis is comical. Embiid has Butler, Simmons, Harris, Reddick. Davis is who you prepare for and focus on. Davis will finally have someone to help him.

    Keep reading. Has last 4 years and overall.
    we didnt have those guys when he dominated davis the last 2 times before this season... we had him and ben simmons... I like AD but if there is ever an empty stats guy it has been him and this isnt because he is a laker.. trust me i want bron to win rings if the sixers cant but i have been on record on this site for years calling AD overrated... He is damn great and taking AD over Joel is down right smart because Joel might not last more than 5 seasons but Joel is just better.

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    103,869
    the only way the lakers should get crapped on this off season is if they over pay horribly for an alright player OR if they toss a max at kemba walker... Id rather they go over pay for just good free agents then have kemba at a max... my god kemba at a max... DONT DO IT LAKERS lol


    Nothing else they can do should warrant criticism

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    103,869
    If i am the lakers i go get lopez and beverely asap and convince rondo to come back... boom championship team

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,566
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we didnt have those guys when he dominated davis the last 2 times before this season... we had him and ben simmons... I like AD but if there is ever an empty stats guy it has been him and this isnt because he is a laker.. trust me i want bron to win rings if the sixers cant but i have been on record on this site for years calling AD overrated... He is damn great and taking AD over Joel is down right smart because Joel might not last more than 5 seasons but Joel is just better.
    Cant argue if you think embiid is better because they both are elite my point was more you saying he destroys davis. If anything they cancel eachother out but im curious to see Davis finally play with someone worth a damn. Anyway. We are just playing guessing games right now. Lets see what Lakers do to complete roster before we can start debating this. This all depends on what LBJ shows up. Did father time finally get him or will he come back with vengence and play like LBJ of before Lakers.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    103,869
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Cant argue if you think embiid is better because they both are elite my point was more you saying he destroys davis. If anything they cancel eachother out but im curious to see Davis finally play with someone worth a damn. Anyway. We are just playing guessing games right now. Lets see what Lakers do to complete roster before we can start debating this. This all depends on what LBJ shows up. Did father time finally get him or will he come back with vengence and play like LBJ of before Lakers.
    i dont disagree with most of this but man i feel like people have **** on the help AD has had... That is really the only reason i have been critical of him... those pelican teams have had enough talent to go deep in the playoffs but something was always off and it was a huge concern that it was AD for most sports people for a while now... Maybe it was the pelicans group but i really liked the players around AD... Now of course none of them had lebron talent so yea he is going to feast lol

    Also I feel like Joel is far more skilled then AD but AD is smarter and will be in this league alot longer... Joel Embiid offensively is one of the dumbest players at his position and i hope that changes having our hearts ripped out. Joel Embiid is a super smart incredible defender but he is literally a moron when it comes to offense and he just relies on his talent... If the dude would eat right/stick to his strengths and stop trying to shoot like curry and dribble like iverson he would be insanity.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 06-18-2019 at 01:19 AM.

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,162
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If i am the lakers i go get lopez and beverely asap and convince rondo to come back... boom championship team
    If the lakers do not sign kyrie/lawhi, my wishlist of role players consists of: brook lopez, bullock, Corey joseph, danny green, bogdanovic, rondo.

    Rondo / Joseph / Caruso
    Green / Bullock
    Lebron / bogdanovic
    Kuzma / (lebron)
    Davis / Lopez / Mcgee
    Last edited by Storch; 06-18-2019 at 02:00 AM.

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    103,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    If the lakers do not sign kyrie/lawhi, my wishlist of role players consists of: brook lopez, bullock, Corey joseph, danny green, bogdanovic.
    Bog will get way to much... it would likely cost like 18-20mill to get him and neither you guys or the sixers will pay it but someone will... I like the dude but i dont understand the love people have for him.... his defense is laughable... offensively his size makes him good and i do like him but he is about to get paid.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,162
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Bog will get way to much... it would likely cost like 18-20mill to get him and neither you guys or the sixers will pay it but someone will... I like the dude but i dont understand the love people have for him.... his defense is laughable... offensively his size makes him good and i do like him but he is about to get paid.
    18-20mil no thanks.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    103,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    18-20mil no thanks.
    agreed

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,932
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Still not comparable. Warriors built a great team, and then Durant - not GS- broke the league. You cant, and shouldnt be able.to beat that team.

    The Lakers would be pulling a heat. Top heavy but not an established all time great team and therefore, beatable no matter the reaults.

    Lakers , LBJ, AD are just doing what is necessary to have a chance to win against Golden State. Even more likely this season with the injuries obviously


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think this will be a new trend, free agency will be a bigger and bigger deal moving forward, especially for stars and super stars
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I would absolutely go depth if we don't get KL.

    But PSD will act like it's a loss to end up with players like Beverley, Lopez, Green, etc.
    That would actually be a win. LeBron and ad with a solid squad is very very dangerous
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,188
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...us-573656.html


    but but but but the pelicans should just do it out of the kindness of their heart per IKNOWHOOPS... gtfo... the deal is done there will be nothing added PER IKNOWHOOPS... lol
    Iím going to say I told you so...prepare yourself cause Iím going to be relentless.

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You seem surprised. Itís IKnowHoops. Not making any sense is sorta his thing, man.
    Youíre way to sensitive for me to worry about

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •