Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I just want him to sign so bad. I would give whatever he wants. 5 year max with player options every year, or one year deal + 1, 2+1, full no trade clause, etc. Literally anything it takes. Itís kind of good thereís a max salary otherwise I would be suggesting stupid amounts lol.
    Agree, but lol.

Anyone else think the rockets would be a better team with Lowry vs cp3? Sucks for them, if we didn't win the ship I would be considering a Lowry for cp3 swap and I think they would be all over it.
    Last edited by ChongInc.; 06-17-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Not at all. I'm a huge fan of Lowry but CP3 is a lot better than him. Besides, Lowry is just as stubborn as CP3. Replace CP3 with Lowry and they would still have drama.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Not at all. I'm a huge fan of Lowry but CP3 is a lot better than him. Besides, Lowry is just as stubborn as CP3. Replace CP3 with Lowry and they would still have drama.
    I know what you're saying, but Lowry is better than cp3 at playing off the ball. His defense is more disruptive imo and he spreads the floor a little more effectively than Paul.
    I think cp3 is a better Batman, and Lowry is a better robin.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I know what you're saying, but Lowry is better than cp3 at playing off the ball. His defense is more disruptive imo and he spreads the floor a little more effectively than Paul.
    I think cp3 is a better Batman, and Lowry is a better robin.
    I hate having to shill for CP3 since I ****ing hate the guy but CP3 is objectively just as good or better than Lowry at practically everything. Only thing Lowry has over him is age and his contract. CP3 has a godawful contract.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I hate having to shill for CP3 since I ****ing hate the guy but CP3 is objectively just as good or better than Lowry at practically everything. Only thing Lowry has over him is age and his contract. CP3 has a godawful contract.
    I can't truly disagree without digging further, but I think Lowry is a better shooter from 3 and I believe he takes many more charges than cp3.
    The main point is Lowry doesn't need the ball in his hands to contribute. I don't feel that way about cp3 but maybe I'm wrong. I don't watch a lot of Houston games.

Lakers out after hawks trade for the 4th pick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123