Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 329 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4931
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    That's exactly how I feel I don't care where he goes.... Just not the Clippers.
    Hate them birches so much!!
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Maybe depth is the route we are going??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    got to find a good bench when we got Kawhi-AD-LBJ-Kuz

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If that is a clue that's awesome. Great find bro. LOL named it Kobe. Maybe she got a puppy and named it Kobe or we are getting Kawhi via Kobe's recruiting.
    LG pointed it out, can't take credit for that but she didn't do that on accident, that was clearly on purpose...We have a legit shot at Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    got to find a good bench when we got Kawhi-AD-LBJ-Kuz
    Kawhi would be a mind blowing acquisition for the Lakeers. I think we get Danny green if Kawhi signs.

I can see Ariza...Bullock...Green as our 3 and d guys...get a hard nosed point guard and maybe javale or DeAndre and we rock.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

I've called Kyrie coming to the Lakers since he publicly apologized to Lebron.

If Kawhi isnt there we certainly have a shot at Kyrie. Like him more than Butler.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL I'm actually serious about that. If it happens we should take a poll on who is in and just start the all out assault. I feel bad for Scoots but they had it coming.
    I will have zero remorse when I rain fire down upon them.

...actually I’ll be so happy I won’t eve care

Bro the onslaught that will follow after

Woj will get annihilated
    I will destroy Woj though. That’s an indirect assault on 90% of his blind sheep 🐑 n the main forum

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lmaaaaao if true, this is the post of the year
    Without question

https://twitter.com/JeanieBuss/statu...98482899148800

Got to give LG props on this one... Jeanie posted this.. Cute Puppy translates to Kawhi in Japanese....

https://twitter.com/ImSuperCap/statu...45866748788736
    Ok, what the hell?!? If this is not just a coincidence, then Jennie gets the belt for the best hint.

I'm not sure what I would be more shocked by: the improbable coincidence or the master hint.

It makes me think though, that Kuz's mom is being passive aggressive with her tweet and that Kuz is getting cleared out so we can get KL. Although it could be her referencing the addition of Ross, JJ and KL? Hopefully the later is true but maybe less likely?
    Last edited by Blaze 88; 06-20-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 88 View Post
    Ok, what the hell?!? If this is not just a coincidence, the Jennie gets the belt for the best hint.

I'm not sure what I would be more shocked by: the improbable coincidence or the master hint.

That makes me think though, that Kuz's mom is being passive aggressive with her text and that Kuz is getting cleared out so we can get KL. Although it could be her referencing the addition of Ross, JJ and KL?
    I think Kuzma and Kawhi have the same trainer.... that's when the eyeballs popped out after his trained with him yesterday... idk man, so many hints and clues... buckle up for a wild ride!!!

Lakers acquire Anthony Davis

Lmfaoooo

Yesterday it was “kuzma has kyrie in his profile pic so kyrie 2 lakers confirmed” now it’s Jeannie posts a pic of a puppy and it’s “kawhi 2 lakers confirmed”...

Next it’ll be AD posting a video on his Instagram of him helping his grandpa around on his walker and it’ll be “kemba walker 2 lakers confirmed”...lololol

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lmfaoooo

Yesterday it was “kuzma has kyrie in his profile pic so kyrie 2 lakers confirmed” now it’s Jeannie posts a pic of a puppy and it’s “kawhi 2 lakers confirmed”...

Next it’ll be AD posting a video on his Instagram of him helping his grandpa around on his walker and it’ll be “kemba walker 2 lakers confirmed”...lololol
    this is so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lmfaoooo

Is there a scenario where kuzma goes to the Nets in a trade to join Kyrie which opens up space for kl to join the Lakers?! Haha. But no, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 88 View Post
    Is there a scenario where kuzma goes to the Nets in a trade to join Kyrie which opens up space for kl to join the Lakers?! Haha. But no, seriously.
    Llullz.. That’s how it all fits together

Your baby can't do this

Laura
    @chelitobenn
    @caitiegreen
    Kawhi spotted at Yorkdale Home Depot buying moving boxes.
    10:07 AM · Jun 20, 2019 from Toronto, Ontario · Twitter for iPhone
    Retweets
    https://mobile.twitter.com/chelitobe...54478212894726