Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Uncle Dennis chanted 5 more years with Lowry!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I just wanna get my hands on some swag. I live less than 50km from downtown, you'd think they'd have something in stores by now. Holy cow.
    lol good luck. I live near Scotiabank Arena and I've seen lines for days from my condo.

Yeah we will have to wait a while.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

should be good after the parade. everyone has just been desperately trying to get gear in time for the parade.

And Kawhi thought he had to be in LA to sell his merch. Capsule didn't have enough merch for the ppl lining up.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Uncle Dennis chanted 5 more years with Lowry!!!

Dont **** with me bro

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Dont **** with me bro

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    It's trending all over twitter!! Lowry was chanting 5 more years and Uncle Dennis had his hand up with Lowry.

Showed up to Nathan Phillips Square at 8am and the parade was supposed to be there at 12:30pm. I ended up leaving at 3:00pm with the parade nowhere in sight lol. Got a free Raps snapback, $24 gift card and a tub of Haagen Daas though.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Showed up to Nathan Phillips Square at 8am and the parade was supposed to be there at 12:30pm. I ended up leaving at 3:00pm with the parade nowhere in sight lol. Got a free Raps snapback, $24 gift card and a tub of Haagen Daas though.
    I'm sorry man

I was lucky, I got to Nathan Philips at 9:15 but it was too packed for me, so I moved along towards Front/University and got a pretty good spot at that 3 way intersection before it absolutely loaded up. Had to wait until about 2pm, but I was able to see the multiple buses pass by with the team in tow as well as Drake... Got a couple close ups of Green :laugh2 .... I also got hit in the face by champagne so
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

I heard there was a shooting at Nathan Phillips?!

I was in that area maybe a few hours before. I ended up just leaving since the parade was taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lol you got me. i tried so hard to make you think i disliked Derozan didn't i. the truth is now out.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    I heard there was a shooting at Nathan Phillips?!
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Dude you just missed them then. They came around 3:45 - 4 but as soon as they got on stage is when the shooting happened.

There was swarms of people trampling from every direction. You didn’t know where to go. And then it kept happening people just running for no reason at one point. It was insane I can’t even describe it.

There were soooo many kids and families. A bunch of kids lost their parents .. parents looking for their kids.. riot squads were out. **** was crazy. I waited 5 hours and got to see 30 seconds of them on stage.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-17-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast