Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

2018-19 NBA Champions 🏆🏆🏆 your Toronto Raptors!!!!!!

Congrats to the entire fan base. Letís treat this as a celebration thread. Share your memories, experiences, etc.

So I heard Masai didnít shoot the sherif but he smacked the **** out of the deputy 😂

If you're working security at the game, you need to know the big players, denying the president of the winning team access to the court means you deserve getting the **** smacked out of you.

Yes, congrats everyone. I'm not gonna lie, I cried a little this morning, so happy. I got texts from random people last night that know how invested I was. Glad the roller coaster is over. Wish I could make the parade. Wish these stupid retailers would have enough gear. I can't get my hands on anything mother ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    If you're working security at the game, you need to know the big players, denying the president of the winning team access to the court means you deserve getting the **** smacked out of you.
    Right....

But hereís what Iím thinking. They are trying to press charges on Masai. If those charges stick he wonít be able to go back to the states for a while. Kinda throw a monkey wrench in the Washington Wizards plans of offering him 10 mill and ownership.

My least favourite coach of all time was Sam Mitchel. My least favourite era was the Bosh, Bargnani, Jamario Moon era. Back then I thought Toronto would always be a **** team. I couldnít even dream up a raptors championship team in 2k. It was just so hard to fathom.

Masai changed it all man!! He should be the next mayor of the 6. Straight up !!! In Masai we trust 👏🏽

Remember when we got excited over Pops Mensah Bonsu and people couldn't get over Primo Pasta
    Last edited by ecart; 06-14-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Remember when we got excited over Pops Mensah Bonsu and people couldn't get over Primo Pasta
    Or when we got hyped for Dorsey 😂

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Or when we got hyped for Dorsey 😂
    to be fair if you squint real hard he kinda looks like dwight howard

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Right....

But hereís what Iím thinking. They are trying to press charges on Masai. If those charges stick he wonít be able to go back to the states for a while. Kinda throw a monkey wrench in the Washington Wizards plans of offering him 10 mill and ownership.
    Perfect, charge him, lol.

I remember hoping that Joey Graham would turn into something... Man, we've gone through some bad times to get here.

It's still unbelievable to me that we're the champions.

We'll probably have Masai, Leonard, and everybody else leave in the next month or so. Even that won't take out the high, though.

Remember when Demarre Carroll was going to be our answer to stop Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Remember when Demarre Carroll was going to be our answer to stop Lebron?
    What a disaster that was.

So, what do you guys think this "up and down season in the locker room" is all about? Leonard said that you know the teammates are great when none of that leaked out and nobody knew about it...

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    So, what do you guys think this "up and down season in the locker room" is all about? Leonard said that you know the teammates are great when none of that leaked out and nobody knew about it...
    I was also wondering what that was about.

Its pure speculation on my part but I wonder if the load management was taking a toll on the morale of the dressing room potentially? It seemed like there were some frustrating stretches in the regular season where the Raps would lose stupid games that amounted to the one seed becoming unattainable.

Every clubhouse has its problems seemingly I would think but credit to the Raptors for not having anything leak out that would create unwanted drama.

BREAKING: The Alameda County Sheriffís office is pursuing a misdemeanor charge against Raptors GM Masai Ujiri for simple battery of a police officer for last nightís postgame incident, a spokesman for the department told @USATODAY. Story posting shortly.
    what a joke

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast