Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Thank you...seriously.....to Clown, 28, Eagles, Low Layer, RC etc........i do appreciate you guys.

Leo
    I got you homie

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Clown is there quantifiable difference between offensive and nasty? If someone takes offense (eg Domingos nick name) doesn't that qualify as a legitimate concern? (coming from NY City you should have a keen awareness of the sensitivity surrounding the term NAZI.) Should we marginalize a poster beliefs and feelings because someone finds it humorous? Should a posters disgust as it relates to the boasting about betting against the Yanks be dismissed as insignificant? No need to enumerate further, I think you get the gist. I thought we were done with this, apparently not.

There are a few strident voices in defense, realize there are many more who have chosen the path of least resistance....silence.
    People actually get disgusted by him saying he bet against his team? Talk about being soft lol.
    Also, I know I called German "Nazi" before Leo did. More than once. Don't ever remember anyone saying anything to me about it. But as soon as Leo does it it's the worst thing ever.
    The whole thing is silly. He's never attacked a single person on here.
    I won't bring it up anymore though, as it seems we're just beating a dead horse at this point. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    People actually get disgusted by him saying he bet against his team? Talk about being soft lol.
    Also, I know I called German "Nazi" before Leo did. More than once. Don't ever remember anyone saying anything to me about it. But as soon as Leo does it it's the worst thing ever.
    The whole thing is silly. He's never attacked a single person on here.
    I won't bring it up anymore though, as it seems we're just beating a dead horse at this point. Cheers!
    Give it a rest 28. If I had seen your use of Sunday Nazi I would have commented and done the same. Let's not make Leo into a martyr. Regardless of who said it first it is offensive to some, end of story. Let's move on please.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Bahahaha. So obvious what the intent was here. And everyone knows it.

Thx again 28.......😘.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Bahahaha. So obvious what the intent was here. And everyone knows it.

Thx again 28.......😘.
    Can't let it go can you ? If I wanted you gone it would have happened three years ago! If you are so innocent and such a saint how is it you are one point from a perma-ban, none of which were initiated or given by me?
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Doc or Dayners, Please close the thread.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Doc or Dayners, Please close the thread.
    Reported for backseat modding.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Reported for backseat modding.
    Is that different from backdoor noodling?

**** off. Where's my title

You should know since you're an expert in the field.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

It's similar

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567