Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am swaying to the optimistic side in that we will be 8-8 which is still, in my opinion, not good enough, but better than last year. I hope for more though. I think Ferrel will be great, so will Brown. Abram and Jacobs should shine, Miller and Conley will be much improved (I like Conley), and our Linebacker group looks way better. Unfortunately it is a rough schedule. I hope Carr doesn't play scared. It is a tough division, we have the potential to surprise in some games, but not enough to win them all. It's building though, just a matter of time.

Pray for the best, expect slightly better than the worst. As always I am excited for the season, just not as excited as I used to be.

I hope they shock the world, this fan base needs it bad!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I am swaying to the optimistic side in that we will be 8-8 which is still, in my opinion, not good enough, but better than last year. I hope for more though. I think Ferrel will be great, so will Brown. Abram and Jacobs should shine, Miller and Conley will be much improved (I like Conley), and our Linebacker group looks way better. Unfortunately it is a rough schedule. I hope Carr doesn't play scared. It is a tough division, we have the potential to surprise in some games, but not enough to win them all. It's building though, just a matter of time.

Pray for the best, expect slightly better than the worst. As always I am excited for the season, just not as excited as I used to be.

I hope they shock the world, this fan base needs it bad!
    I totally agree, even if they go 8-8(I'm in the 7 win camp), with 2 first rd draft choices and more players being accustom to the systems,each other,and coaches--- That will bold well for us in 2020 in Las Vegas.

It is going to be electric in Vegas, I think many of us will be talking 10-6 or 11-5 next off-season , with good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I totally agree, even if they go 8-8(I'm in the 7 win camp), with 2 first rd draft choices and more players being accustom to the systems,each other,and coaches--- That will bold well for us in 2020 in Las Vegas.

It is going to be electric in Vegas, I think many of us will be talking 10-6 or 11-5 next off-season , with good reason.
    Very exciting times coming RUBI, especially if one of two things happens 1: Carr becomes the guy we all hope for 2: Carr doesn't, is traded, and we use those two 1st round picks to move up to get one of the young star QBs that may be coming out next year.

Really excited about 2020.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    I fully understand why coaches, and even players, wouldn't like it... but I'm STOKED! This will be my first time watching HK. Gonna get HBO just for the occasion. Then dump it right afterward.
    Honestly you should go back and watch some older seasons too. It is, in my opinion, one of the best sports related shows I have ever seen. It's amazing, and it really gives you the opportunity to know who these players and coaches really are as people too. The other fun part is getting to watch camp battles unfold with complete access. I am really excited to see the Raiders on there.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123