Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Raiders to appear on Hard Knocks

Should be better than the games...although that isnít a very high bar.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

We all knew this was coming at some point after Gruden signed on but i figured it wouldnít be till we hit Vegas.

Perfect....
    Dogdaddy

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Last season in Oakland forever immortalized on my DVR.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

They should have a facsimile of the Game of Thrones throne on the practice field.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Quite honestly Iíve never watched the show. Iíll probably watch this season. I was concerned about the distraction- but looking at the chart of teams records before, during, and after being on the show- it sees as if thereís little negative effect on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Quite honestly Iíve never watched the show. Iíll probably watch this season. I was concerned about the distraction- but looking at the chart of teams records before, during, and after being on the show- it sees as if thereís little negative effect on the team.
    How much worse can it get? Gruden will be be his element, and put on a show.

Should be entertaining at least........

Entertainment maximus.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I fully understand why coaches, and even players, wouldn't like it... but I'm STOKED! This will be my first time watching HK. Gonna get HBO just for the occasion. Then dump it right afterward.

Are we stable enough to weather this? I think we could do without the distraction, unless the Oakland mayor and city council come out and serve lunch at practice, lol.

Why doesnít hard knocks go to NE? I hear they got their program together out there...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Are we stable enough to weather this?
    No, not even close.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Are we stable enough to weather this? I think we could do without the distraction, unless the Oakland mayor and city council come out and serve lunch at practice, lol.

Why doesnít hard knocks go to NE? I hear they got their program together out there...
    Because people like to watch dysfunction.

Why you think Jerry Springer was so popular? :P

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    No, not even close.

-Stork

Why not? Your negative about the team even when we are finally going in the right direction.

We needed passrushers, we got a couple.
    We needed ol. Got a few. We needed wrs, got four. Needed lbs, got them. Needed a young rb with talent and got it. Needed safety help, got it.
    Ol- upgraded
    Lbs- upgraded
    De- upgraded
    Safety - upgraded
    Wrs- upgraded
    Rb- upgraded

Sooo, we are getting better and your still complaining. ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast