Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    If anyone wants to make the IGT for the Dodgers series, go ahead. Stuck at work so I probably wonít have the time to do it
    My time has come

Never doubted this team for a minute #WeAreSTILLGood

Cubs at Rockies IGT

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Would you trade him if it included Lindor??

I'd like to see a mega deal between Indians and Cubs
    I like Lindor a lot. Most teams would make that trade for a 25 year old with 2 and a half years left. But for someone like Nico with 6+ years of control would be a bitter pill to swallow. The guy could become anything but he might also totally struggle in the majors. I am leaning towards holding onto Nico but Lindor would also be incredible. Itís a tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    I like Lindor a lot. Most teams would make that trade for a 25 year old with 2 and a half years left. But for someone like Nico with 6+ years of control would be a bitter pill to swallow. The guy could become anything but he might also totally struggle in the majors. I am leaning towards holding onto Nico but Lindor would also be incredible. Itís a tough one.
    I think Iíve been as high on Nico as anyone, but for Lindor? See ya, Nico.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    I think Iíve been as high on Nico as anyone, but for Lindor? See ya, Nico.
    Without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    There's not even a hint of tough in that one.

Nico for Lindor would be the robbery of a century. It won't happen, but it would be.

Never doubted this team for a minute #WeAreSTILLGood

Cubs at Rockies IGT

I forgot about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Nico for Lindor would be the robbery of a century. It won't happen, but it would be.
    Of course no one means a straight trade, Nico for Lindor. It would take a whole lot more than just him. I guess I like top prospects with more than half a decade of control a little bit too much but Lindor does have a lot of successful history in the majors which is more meaningful than a current prospect.

But I think if the Indians are sellers, Lindor will be untouchable so itís a moot point anyway. It will be easier to trade for Jose Ramirez who has really struggled at the plate for a very long time.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 06-18-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930