Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Iíll come back if V takes over or Wrench has a bigger role, the game is much better and enjoyable, itís only playful bantering at most. But Soup Plantation is a complete d***** bag, I just want to enjoy the game and not get pissed off while playing a online game. If not, Iím good walking away, not really trippin, itís not worth the time to get mad or pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Bahahaha, you have the ovaries to tell G1 his reasoning is soft... coming from the guy who hand-selected an agent to determine where free agents go and then accuse him and me of colluding when I sign one player. Then you kicked me out of the game... That's rich!

Anyways, I'm in.
    If Super is the one who determines free agents, then I want the most trash team and want to have fun playing (not to win as I know I won't have a chance).

No co, I'll be fairly active.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Iíll come back if V takes over or Wrench has a bigger role, the game is much better and enjoyable, itís only playful bantering at most. But Soup Plantation is a complete d***** bag, I just want to enjoy the game and not get pissed off while playing a online game. If not, Iím good walking away, not really trippin, itís not worth the time to get mad or pissed off.
    Ok bye

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Ok bye
    Ok cool. No lov lost between us

Iíll just go on the record Iíve never seen Sup go into FA holding a grudge effecting who signs where. Only had that happen one time and we altered course absurdly fast to correct it.

how many more teams do you need

Idc who runs it all you fools need to relax and play lol. We win nothing, nothing is on the line itís really stupid lol. Weíre just a bunch of dudes talking sports and playing a GM simulator game. We are a cape and a basement away from Dungeons and Dragons. With that being said I enjoy these games and the banter but we need everyone. We need Super, V, G1, War, Wrench, TO, UTB, Dhop, Dunka, RR etc. for this to be fun so everyone should just sack up and play.
    Last edited by Rush; 06-18-2019 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Please do not use "gay" in a demeaning fashion or anything synonymous.

Lol I lov you Sox

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Bahahaha, you have the ovaries to tell G1 his reasoning is soft... coming from the guy who hand-selected an agent to determine where free agents go and then accuse him and me of colluding when I sign one player. Then you kicked me out of the game... That's rich!

Anyways, I'm in.
    If Super is the one who determines free agents, then I want the most trash team and want to have fun playing (not to win as I know I won't have a chance).

No co, I'll be fairly active.
    One iota of BS and you're out. I have TDJ a second chance, and ill give you one.
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    I want in
    Sounds good.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/fo...Mock-Offseason

Ask any questions you have in the questions thread and join the discord
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ive been a douchebag for **** talking the Lakers? Bud I gave my honest opinion, if you cant handle that retreat back to snowflake mountain with the rest of the Lakers fans, I dont care.

We have, and continue to actually talk basketball, football or whatever sport, and occasional politics in the discord. Things get heated, words are typed and yet no one takes it personally.

If you think Im being personal to you, im not. As any of the other longtime members. We talk sports and that very often involves talking smack. Ask War how much I make fun of the Sixers, or Wrench the Dolphins.

If you can't get over a little bit of actual sports talk, I have no idea how long you've survived here.

You're still welcome to play if you want, and rest assured Im not out to **** anyone over (except TO, **** that guy)
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    how many more teams do you need
    11 if you play, 10 if G1 untwists his panties
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Lmfao you almost had me with that ďexcept TO, **** that guy ď

Aight Sox, convinced me, **** you *****es Iíll play

You people seriously criticizing Super for the way that he runs this game? Jesus do you people realize these games wouldn't ****ing happen if not for him? Christ. I fight with Super as much as anyone. I think we've made like one trade in almost a decade of playing these games together. But I respect the hell out of him for putting up with all of your ******** and making these games run mostly smoothly. The NFL mock the last few years only had enough people because he recruited them. The NBA mock is probably in the same boat this year. Last year was a mess. Fine. But seriously people, these games largely only happen because of Super. I've never seen him display any bias with FAs or in rulings. Stop *****ing at him.

Now if Homestar is running FA? I'm ****ed.
    POOP

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast