Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Canít play a game with people who just constantly bash the Lakers, not enjoyable and really Iím too much of a positive person to let yaíll try and talk ish. So adios.
    We sure this isn't a Magic Johnson burner account?
    POOP

2. 06-16-2019, 11:39 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

Ok now I'm just genuinely curious about what's going on in the Lakers forum.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    That might be the softest reason to leave I have ever seen

V > Soup Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    We sure this isn't a Magic Johnson burner account?
    Still canít believe you quit last year with Lebron

Still canít believe you quit last year with Lebron
    I think the general consensus we've all come to after the free agency debacle is that last year never happened.
    POOP

whats wrong with you G1

Canít play a game with people who just constantly bash the Lakers, not enjoyable and really Iím too much of a positive person to let yaíll try and talk ish. So adios.
    If people talking trash about your favorite team prevents you from playing a game...you're really not that positive of a person.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    If people talking trash about your favorite team prevents you from playing a game...you're really not that positive of a person.
    Best part is, no one talked trash. All we said is Kawhis probably still gona go to LAC or stay in TO before go to LAL. We suggested Kemba probably being the 3rd piece, which is what all the reports were saying from credible sources. This got turned into haters who constantly bash the Lakers.

10. 06-17-2019, 12:13 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Best part is, no one talked trash. All we said is Kawhis probably still gona go to LAC or stay in TO before go to LAL. We suggested Kemba probably being the 3rd piece, which is what all the reports were saying from credible sources. This got turned into haters who constantly bash the Lakers.
    I have to go read this. Where is it? Discord?
    POOP

Okay lmao I went back and read it and G1... you're an idiot. Putting aside the Kawhi stuff, and the fact that nobody insulted you (though I'm happy to now) or your team, you think Danny Green is signing for the cap room MLE? Dude is gonna get like $10 million per year.

This is the single dumbest escalation I have ever seen. You sent like five messages in that whole thing, didn't back up any arguments despite taking a position that opposes every credible reporter, and now you're butthurt enough to call in your buddies to insult people for playing internet games THAT YOU PLAY. This is fantastic. This is so worth losing someone over. I'm never going to stop laughing at this.
    POOP

Well enjoy your laugh buddy but it was much more than just one incident, itís since jumping into the chat, itís all good we can agree to disagree and weíll just let it be.. the game is much better when V is leading as people have a more enjoyable time, you guys feel free to continue bashing the Lakers the entire time and Iíll just keep going about my merry way

I want in

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    That might be the softest reason to leave I have ever seen

Bahahaha, you have the ovaries to tell G1 his reasoning is soft... coming from the guy who hand-selected an agent to determine where free agents go and then accuse him and me of colluding when I sign one player. Then you kicked me out of the game... That's rich!

Anyways, I'm in.
    If Super is the one who determines free agents, then I want the most trash team and want to have fun playing (not to win as I know I won't have a chance).

No co, I'll be fairly active.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Well enjoy your laugh buddy but it was much more than just one incident, itís since jumping into the chat, itís all good we can agree to disagree and weíll just let it be.. the game is much better when V is leading as people have a more enjoyable time, you guys feel free to continue bashing the Lakers the entire time and Iíll just keep going about my merry way
    You should play brah... We can flirt in discord together... <3

San Antonio Spurs

When V does these games it goes great... We all know what happened last year... the year before that Super just dipped out and we didn't even finish the game... hours wasted for nothing. I hope Valade is able to help run this so we have some ounce of credibility/integrity/order. If not, I'm down for a ******* show.

San Antonio Spurs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast