Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I think it might be beneficial for all if we discuss the here and the now.

We can't change the past.

All it is is.......
    Well in the here and now, we definitely need bullpen help...Wonder if Gilliam or Kay could come up in the bullpen as the year goes on. Gilliam more likely than Kay.

Alex Colome, Will Smith, Mark Melancon, and Ian Kennedy all come to mind. Would take Melancon/Kennedy if the Mets were willing to take on salary.

We desperately need help as of now, upgrading at shortstop is a no and I doubt there are any good center fielders on the market worth targeting.

I just hope BVW keeps Dom, at least properly assesses his trade value.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    So he isn’t doing better?
    Doing better then what? His Low A ball numbers.
    Like a said you arent as clever as you think

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Well in the here and now, we definitely need bullpen help...Wonder if Gilliam or Kay could come up in the bullpen as the year goes on. Gilliam more likely than Kay.

Alex Colome, Will Smith, Mark Melancon, and Ian Kennedy all come to mind. Would take Melancon/Kennedy if the Mets were willing to take on salary.

We desperately need help as of now, upgrading at shortstop is a no and I doubt there are any good center fielders on the market worth targeting.

I just hope BVW keeps Dom, at least properly assesses his trade value.
    An upgrade at ss for this year would be Hech.
    They could put a decent package together with Rosario and Dom or Nimmo and see what that turns up.
    Not for a reliever but maybe a good outfield bat

I know of at least 6 people on this forum who was against the Diaz/Cano trade. As for Robles, he always had pure stuff, just couldn't put it together here for whatever reason.
    Were you and the other 6 railing since opening day that Vargas and Frazier should be cut too.
    Like Ive said you arent as clever as you think

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Were you and the other 6 railing since opening day that Vargas and Frazier should be cut too.
    No, I was the only person defending Vargas.

You should quit, you are embarrassing yourself.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

What about Frazier it was a two part question, you conveniently left him out.
    You are definitely one of those guys that thinks they're smarter then the room.
    You aren't

Your Sid Finch pic and your witty quote, you definitely think your every post is clever

You were defending his performance then, not saying he was going to do what he's doing now. Not the same thing. You were saying his bad performance was secretly good, when it was not.

What about Frazier it was a two part question, you conveniently left him out.
    You are definitely one of those guys that thinks they're smarter then the room.
    You aren't
    I am kind of indifferent to Frazier. I had no opinion either way. I never thought he should be DFA'd. You?
    Last edited by Claymation; 06-12-2019 at 10:22 PM.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    You were defending his performance then, not saying he was going to do what he's doing now. Not the same thing. You were saying his bad performance was secretly good, when it was not.
    No, I didn't think he should be DFA'd, especially after his relief outing. I also felt that Mickey should have let him throw more than 4 innings.
    I was on record of not wanting Gio. So I am not understanding your point.

I felt he was an adequate 5th starter. Nothing more.

Vargas has had only one bad start, and it was horrific. But most pitchers have one in a season. You can't just release players after an awful performance.

Hell, I think Cano has been awful this year and I don't think he should be released.

I am kind of indifferent to Frazier. I had no opinion either way. I never thought he should be DFA'd. You?
    No I'm not a big DFA person unless the guy is a distraction or just useless.
    I'm also not as high as some on JD Davis, he is awful in the field and I think he's an average bat

Would you trade Matz and Rosario for Lindor

Whether or not you wanted Fraizer DFA'd If you ever called him the Todd Father then youre a POS in my eyes. Just had to let it be known.

I was. And I was wrong. I'd still get what I could for them while their value is relatively high. Not a believer in either player. We have backups at 3rd. Unfortunately we don't have anyone in the wings better than Vargas right now.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast