Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

The NBA needs to limit the power of Rich Paul.

As a fan of a smalll market team its hard enough acquire talent. What fans on this board don't seem understand (you will understand which fans in a sec) is that some teams have to overpay their talent because of the ******** "buddy system". Not every team has beautiful beaches, nightclubs, and great weather 365 days a year. If a player doesn't get what they want its "**** it. I can go play with the Lakers or the Heat with a Lebron James, a KD, or a AD". Now what is really ****** up is the new draft lottery. The Big market fans are saying this is a great idea. But NO! Its not. Lets say for example Lillard decides to leave Blazers, Blazers had a bad 2 years, so he is leaving. No problem the Blazers are in the top 3. They then drop down to 5 and the Heat get the #1 pick ater having the 9th best odds. Lillard goes to heat and Miami has both Lillard and the 1st round pick. Now lets get to Rich Paul. What Rich Paul is doing is going to hurt small market teams even more. Sure you can make the case he is helping Lebron, but i'm going to guess this will now be a tactic NBA agents and players will use to get what they want or force a leave. Big market teams will use that as an advantage in negotiations. They will try and lower the prices for their best interest. And Small market teams will have to decide "Do i risk the chance of not getting a better player because of the new lottery system". If your a fan of a small market team, jump ship to other leagues. I also have the Celtics, but some people don't have other teams.

PAPI SMASH!

What him, his agent, and LeBron are doing is total horseshit. The guy stopped playing with two year left on his deal and then colludes with other players and looks to the call the shot. AD should be suspended for up coming season for breach of contract

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Idk maybe when your superstar player requests a trade you should communicate with him and his agent?? See also: Jimmy Butler

It pays to be the lackey of a superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    As a fan of a smalll market team its hard enough acquire talent. What fans on this board don't seem understand (you will understand which fans in a sec) is that some teams have to overpay their talent because of the ******** "buddy system". Not every team has beautiful beaches, nightclubs, and great weather 365 days a year. If a player doesn't get what they want its "**** it. I can go play with the Lakers or the Heat with a Lebron James, a KD, or a AD". Now what is really ****** up is the new draft lottery. The Big market fans are saying this is a great idea. But NO! Its not. Lets say for example Lillard decides to leave Blazers, Blazers had a bad 2 years, so he is leaving. No problem the Blazers are in the top 3. They then drop down to 5 and the Heat get the #1 pick ater having the 9th best odds. Lillard goes to heat and Miami has both Lillard and the 1st round pick. Now lets get to Rich Paul. What Rich Paul is doing is going to hurt small market teams even more. Sure you can make the case he is helping Lebron, but i'm going to guess this will now be a tactic NBA agents and players will use to get what they want or force a leave. Big market teams will use that as an advantage in negotiations. They will try and lower the prices for their best interest. And Small market teams will have to decide "Do i risk the chance of not getting a better player because of the new lottery system". If your a fan of a small market team, jump ship to other leagues. I also have the Celtics, but some people don't have other teams.
    Holy rant. Gather yourself.

How is what Rich Paul doing any different than Kawhis agents or PG13ís? They all publicly requested trades. They had their lists. It didnít matter.

People need to relax. I donít like Rich Paul. Heís an assclown. But of all the things to ***** about this is what weíre whining about?

Is SAS a small market team? TOR? GS?

Seems to me the likes of LA, NY and CHI - the largest market teams - havenít done so well in a long time.

Yeah location helps. Thatís any sport. But what matters is management, ownership and coaching. Get those in line and youíll be successful. Free Agency is not the way to build a team. Drafting and developing is.

Let me guess. Another butt hurt Celtics fan? Lol get over it. AD doesnt want Boston. Rich Paul is doing what's best for his client

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Let me guess. Another butt hurt Celtics fan? Lol get over it. AD doesnt want Boston. Rich Paul is doing what's best for his client

Actually a Wizards fan. I do love the Celtics though. I'm concerned about the league and where its going.

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post

By the way who is Rich Paul really tying to help? AD or Lebron.

PAPI SMASH!

I know I kinda openly asked this in the other thread, but if you're AD and you really want out of NO because it's poorly run....what exactly about LAL and NYK is that much better? There's quite a few teams out there that are much better run IMO if that's why you want out.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know I kinda openly asked this in the other thread, but if you're AD and you really want out of NO because it's poorly run....what exactly about LAL and NYK is that much better? There's quite a few teams out there that are much better run IMO if that's why you want out.
    This. I mean if the Pelicans are poorly run, the Lakers are in way worse shape. Its a circus over there. This has LeBrons finger prints all over it.

PAPI SMASH!

His Clients, AD, LeBron

This. I mean if the Pelicans are poorly run, the Lakers are in way worse shape. Its a circus over there. This has LeBrons finger prints all over it.
    Exactly. He's not worried about his client that wants traded. He's worried about his client who's chasing the ghost of MJ. It's a joke IMO for them to play this charade that it's about not having a winning team in NO. IIRC the two teams on his list have the two worst records combined of the last 6 years.

So youíre suggesting that RP is going out on his own without ADs blessing saying these things to help LeBron? Címon you canít honestly believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    To be fair NYK and LAL has new management and coaching. Tons of cap and good young talent. Plus a major market, something AD has never experienced. I root against NYK and LAL every chance I get. But you canít hold past regimes failures against the current regimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    So youíre suggesting that RP is going out on his own without ADs blessing saying these things to help LeBron? Címon you canít honestly believe that.
    No I think he's suggesting the reason they came out so against every other team was to force him to the Lakers to help LeBron. Like at the trade deadline AD's list was 3 teams longer and suddenly its only two teams.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast