Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Time from pink floyd

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Great song. Been one of my favorites for decades now.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,879

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Great song. Been one of my favorites for decades now.
    I loved it since I was a kid. But listening to it now gives me chills everything in the song is true.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,314
    Something about this particular stanza has always stuck with me:

    "Home
    Home again
    I like to be here
    When I can"

    Doesn't look like much just typed out like that but yeah....

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,314
    **** it. I am posting the entire lyric sheet. It's a great one all around.


    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    "Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
    You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
    And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
    No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

    It's amazing how in one stanza you go from being a young kid around eight to twelve years old. To being in you're mid twentys and wondering where you're youth went.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,391
    Time is mint. Love that tune

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,391
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    MMMbop
    Those Hanson brothers should be forced to fight the hockey Hanson brothers

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    I loved it since I was a kid. But listening to it now gives me chills everything in the song is true.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    a lot of Floyd makes sense at some point in your life.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    "Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
    You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
    And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
    No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

    It's amazing how in one stanza you go from being a young kid around eight to twelve years old. To being in you're mid twentys and wondering where you're youth went.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    try being 43...

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,085
    Don't Stop Believing

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,019
    Everybody wants to rule the world


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,019
    But if your going to say a Beetles song the 3 choices should be.

    Come together, Yesterday and In my life.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    try being 43...
    In 33 not quite there but getting there haha

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Ozzy you can't kill rock and roll. I know it's odd but he declares rock and roll my region and my love. Also the fact that he will always be here because of the rock and roll

    I'm also very drunk
    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    I'm also very drunk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •