Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    It was a horrible match but itís pretty clear that once he was knocked out like two minutes in then it all came crashing down. He looked fine before that. It wasnít not being in wrestling shape, I donít know how anyone could expect him to be in any better of shape. The turnbuckle incident is what made him lose his strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasn't he concussed from running into the turnbuckle? I mean I don't know what Vince expects from a 52 year old wrestling a 54 year old, both of which are hardly ever in the ring. I love Undertaker and I enjoyed Goldberg in his WCW run but Vince relies way too much on "names" from a generation past because he can't create new stars.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Honestly not even funny. Both had moves done to them that could have broken their necks.
    I cringed when Goldberg dropped Taker after the jackhammer. I though he dropped him right on his head. It was really ugly and I felt really uncomfortable afterwards. This match might have been a dream match on paper, but it was just a disaster waiting to happen.

Neither guy can carry a match, and needs someone capable in the ring that can carry them. That is why Goldbergs last run wasn't awful. He had Brock working with him. If they ever use Goldberg again, it needs to be against someone like Styles, Rollins, etc. I don't see any dream matches they can do with him at this point that would really draw much interest though.

I guess I didn't realize he actually hit the ring post on the missed spear. Because when Goldberg was first walking to the ring for his entrance I could see he had a little blood or cut or scrap on his forehead already. So when he went into the turnbuckles and then emerged all bloody, I assumed that it was intentional bleeding for effect or something.

The tombstone to his head looked awful scary though. I assumed that if he got knocked a little silly, that would of been the reason. Either way, not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I cringed when Goldberg dropped Taker after the jackhammer. I though he dropped him right on his head. It was really ugly and I felt really uncomfortable afterwards. This match might have been a dream match on paper, but it was just a disaster waiting to happen.

Neither guy can carry a match, and needs someone capable in the ring that can carry them. That is why Goldbergs last run wasn't awful. He had Brock working with him. If they ever use Goldberg again, it needs to be against someone like Styles, Rollins, etc. I don't see any dream matches they can do with him at this point that would really draw much interest though.
    Plus I dunno why Goldberg and Taker are going damn near 10 mins in a match. Goldberg matches should cap at 5 mins.

Goldberg is facing Ziggler at Summerslam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12