Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Watch him get Gase fired now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    Watch him get Gase fired now!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

"You have to know what youre looking for and what youre looking at."
    Joe Douglas

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I'm confused Clay.

What does, "not going to beat themselves" mean? What does "smart" players mean? What doe, 'Hates to lose" mean?

All foreign statements.

All kidding aside. HE's saying everything you want to hear and he has worked in a few environments that are very successful, so there's no reason to doubt him.
    It might take a couple years to get the roster where we want it but my lord would it be nice to watch a team who didn't get penalized up the arse and make stupid mistakes while looking like they don't care

**** off. Where's my title

"You have to know what youre looking for and what youre looking at."
    Joe Douglas
    My favorite line in the presser.
    I think Mac knew both of this but not always simultaneously.

I have to say that I think I have more confidence in Douglas than I have for any coach/gm since The Tuna.
    Douglas looks like a football player, not a lawyer, accountant or businessman. Bradway, Tannebaum, Idzik and Mac were all smart in their own way but having a guy who played the game at a high level and has had the mentors he's had, is very different. He looks different. He interacts in a different way. All the previous guys had a way of hiding in public. Douglas is right there.
    I really like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have to say that I think I have more confidence in Douglas than I have for any coach/gm since The Tuna.
    Douglas looks like a football player, not a lawyer, accountant or businessman. Bradway, Tannebaum, Idzik and Mac were all smart in their own way but having a guy who played the game at a high level and has had the mentors he's had, is very different. He looks different. He interacts in a different way. All the previous guys had a way of hiding in public. Douglas is right there.
    I really like this.
    While I agree with you, Mac found this franchise a QB.

why are clay's posts blank for me?

While I agree with you, Mac found this franchise a QB.
    He also drafted Hackenburg.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    He also drafted Hackenburg.
    ok.

So he didn't find this franchise a QB?

ok.

So he didn't find this franchise a QB?
    And if the Giants would have drafted Darnold, then what?

Would you be talking like that if Josh Allen or Josh Rosen was the QB?

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    And if the Giants would have drafted Darnold, then what?

Would you be talking like that if Josh Allen or Josh Rosen was the QB?

Darnold did fall into our lap at three, BUTTTTTTT we did make the trade up to three in order for us to get lucky. Technically speaking he got us a franchise QB.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast