Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Something is not on the level with the KD injury being disclosed

I know I get accused of calling conspiracy theories and people on here dont like my take on injuries.

Just adding up how the team and Kerr have been disclosing information about the Durant Injury vs other injuries. I honestly think there is something big being covered up, or the team is intentionally leaving out a huge portion of the injury. Kerr seemed to almost stumble over his own words when back tracking yesterday.

Do people really not see it at all odd that KD isnt out there with his team? I mean, people are saying they want to get him around the clock treatment...... but Klay could have been in the back during game 3 and getting deep tissue work and ice on his hamstring- but he was out there with the team. Its just odd that KD is hiding in the tunnels all game. NO OTHER INJURED WARRIOR PLAYER HAS DONE THAT.

I honestly think a huge amount of information will come out after these finals that will make it clear the warriors never had any sincere intention of getting him in at any point during the finals..... what I cant figure out is why they wouldnt just rule him out for the year and not make it a talking point every single day. (BTW- this crap about Looney maybe coming back seems along the same lines)

Ok rip me a new one. Im ready for it Scoots.

IF I AM RIGHT THOUGH- AND SOMETHING HUGE DOES COME OUT THAT THE TEAM WAS MISLEADING THE FANS ABOUT ALL THIS TIME- I THINK I DESERVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT MOVING FORWARD ON MY TAKES.

I also think its kinda funny how the warriors pr was just recognized as being the standard of the nba..... During all this garbage

It's pretty much only you that thinks (nearly) every injury is fake, and it's only you that doesn't expect teams to lie. Of course they lie, and every injury is different.

I agree with Stylez here. It's really one of two things:

1. Durant's injury is more serious than we think, and for whatever reason, it hasn't been disclosed. Not a conspiracy per se, but there's something fishy going on. I wouldn't be surprised if something comes out after the finals saying it was more serious.

2. Durant is soft.

Either way, one thing is for certain. We have a championship on the line. For now, that should be our only focus. For what it's worth, we are a better team with Durant, but we are entirely capable of beating the Raptors without him. It's just like how the Raptors played very well when Leonard sat out 22 games for rest.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's pretty much only you that thinks (nearly) every injury is fake, and it's only you that doesn't expect teams to lie. Of course they lie, and every injury is different.
    well let me clarify..... I dont think it is going to come out that Durant had a really bad strained calf. I think the injury will be something completely different.... and im thinking it will be something that no reasonable person would expect him to have any chance of coming back in the finals for.

Every team does not lie like the warriors. The blazers werent reporting that Nurkic may come back next game or in the middle of the series or next round..... and they werent saying he has a mildly bruised lower leg.

Also- why would KD not be out on the bench with his team??? Why does nobody else see that as odd?

If they sit him game 5- will he atleast go out on the bench with his team and be there when they lose? I mean he wont really need the around the clock treatment at that point.

Sitting klay thompson basically was the equivalent of punting the finals

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well let me clarify..... I dont think it is going to come out that Durant had a really bad strained calf. I think the injury will be something completely different.... and im thinking it will be something that no reasonable person would expect him to have any chance of coming back in the finals for.

Every team does not lie like the warriors. The blazers werent reporting that Nurkic may come back next game or in the middle of the series or next round..... and they werent saying he has a mildly bruised lower leg.
    So what? If it's more severe then it's more severe. It really is not in their interest to be public about it.

So what? If it's more severe then it's more severe. It really is not in their interest to be public about it.
    it takes an enormous distraction away, it doesnt put kerr in a situation where he is stumbling over his own words attempting to make clear BS sound legitimate (which most people assume is what we witnessed in Thursdays Media session)

I just dont understand what the upside to this stuff is. I dont see how this helps the warriors to be completely unclear about injuries. I dont think it helped them at all with Bogut and his microfracture, I dont think it helps them with Durant.

If the guy cant play, he cant play..... and really, creating a circus out of it in the media during the nba finals could not help them in any way could it?

it takes an enormous distraction away, it doesnt put kerr in a situation where he is stumbling over his own words attempting to make clear BS sound legitimate (which most people assume is what we witnessed in Thursdays Media session)

I just dont understand what the upside to this stuff is. I dont see how this helps the warriors to be completely unclear about injuries. I dont think it helped them at all with Bogut and his microfracture, I dont think it helps them with Durant.

If the guy cant play, he cant play..... and really, creating a circus out of it in the media during the nba finals could not help them in any way could it?
    I think that's all in your head. It isn't a distraction to the team or Kerr. They make the Raps prep for KD to play each game. And the media is going to be a circus no matter what.

I think that's all in your head. It isn't a distraction to the team or Kerr. They make the Raps prep for KD to play each game. And the media is going to be a circus no matter what.
    Agreed- but if they just said it was an Achilles injury and ruled him out for the remainder of the post season. (Nobody was expecting Cousins back any time soon last post season) There wouldnt be media pressure to play him every game and it clearly was a huge talking point after every single loss.

Scoots- everyone in the country thinks GS didnt handle this right, it isnt just in my head. Also this is nothing new with the warriors dealing with injuries. Every team does not lie like the warriors do. Portland didnt say Nurk might be back every game.

Agreed- but if they just said it was an Achilles injury and ruled him out for the remainder of the post season. (Nobody was expecting Cousins back any time soon last post season) There wouldnt be media pressure to play him every game and it clearly was a huge talking point after every single loss.

Scoots- everyone in the country thinks GS didnt handle this right, it isnt just in my head. Also this is nothing new with the warriors dealing with injuries. Every team does not lie like the warriors do. Portland didnt say Nurk might be back every game.
    KD had no issue with how they handled it, and I didn't. I know I'm in the country, and KD will be back soon if he's not already.

Even the Warriors don't always lie ... when it's obvious they don't bother. For instance they have ruled KD out now.