Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet life

Jet life

Since it is a slower time of year, come share your thoughts and/or experiences being a Jets fan.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It's horribly frustrating and really fun to root for this team.

We just moved to Medford Ma. Basically a suburb of Boston. I am really excited at the prospect of Williams and Williams making Brady crap himself from a sandwich sack.

**** off. Where's my title

Are the Jets turning into the Knicks, where as they can do no right under current ownership.

Meaning are the Johnson's as toxic as the Dolan's?

I dont think so but...........thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's horribly frustrating and really fun to root for this team.

We just moved to Medford Ma. Basically a suburb of Boston. I am really excited at the prospect of Williams and Williams making Brady crap himself from a sandwich sack.
    Being a Jets fan is like boarding a plane with no electronics and flying straight into the Bermuda Triangle.

I feel like as a Jet fan a lot of times, the Jets aren't playing the same football as the rest of the league. I watch other teams and it seems like they are "light years" ahead of the NY Jets, almost as if our coaches and front office people are preparing for the XFL or CFL instead of the NFL. The name of the game in the NFL is offense, offense, offense, and the Jets seem to spend some of their biggest resources on defensive players.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Are the Jets turning into the Knicks, where as they can do no right under current ownership.

Meaning are the Johnson's as toxic as the Dolan's?

I dont think so but...........thoughts?
    I started this week feeling very positive about my teams acquiring their targets. The Yankees were supposed to be signing Keuchel and he signed elsewhere for a million dollars more and the Jets were supposed to be signing Douglas and they didn't, because he wanted a million dollars more. The Knicks can't sign free agents yet, but I'm hoping the Knicks don't offer Durant a million dollars less than a max contract and lose him.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I feel like as a Jet fan a lot of times, the Jets aren't playing the same football as the rest of the league. I watch other teams and it seems like they are "light years" ahead of the NY Jets, almost as if our coaches and front office people are preparing for the XFL or CFL instead of the NFL. The name of the game in the NFL is offense, offense, offense, and the Jets seem to spend some of their biggest resources on defensive players.
    20 years of defensive head coaching will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I started this week feeling very positive about my teams acquiring their targets. The Yankees were supposed to be signing Keuchel and he signed elsewhere for a million dollars more and the Jets were supposed to be signing Douglas and they didn't, because he wanted a million dollars more. The Knicks can't sign free agents yet, but I'm hoping the Knicks don't offer Durant a million dollars less than a max contract and lose him.
    Steven A Smith says Durant is heading to Brooklyn with Kyrie.
    Say what you will about SAS but he nailed LeBron and Bosh going to Miami, so its possible he is on the pulse of this too.

If I was a NBA player, I'd want to play for the Knicks but not under Dolan.
    He may be one of the worst owners ever.

Steven A Smith says Durant is heading to Brooklyn with Kyrie.
    Say what you will about SAS but he nailed LeBron and Bosh going to Miami, so its possible he is on the pulse of this too.

If I was a NBA player, I'd want to play for the Knicks but not under Dolan.
    He may be one of the worst owners ever.
    I think Dolan is the worst ever but he runs close to the Wilsons. Dolan is such a douche that he's worse than them but, the one thing about the fat little troll is, he spends money. He will pay whatever he can.

Maybe Marge Schotte was worse?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    And did you notice the narrative the Jets are putting out?
    Apparently, They are upset that everyone thought Douglas was their guy because it wasn't true. In other words. We didn't want to pay him, lets do some damage control and pretend this was the way it always was

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think Dolan is the worst ever but he runs close to the Wilsons. Dolan is such a douche that he's worse than them but, the one thing about the fat little troll is, he spends money. He will pay whatever he can.

Maybe Marge Schotte was worse?
    If it doesn't work out with Gase and whoever the next GM is, should the fans call for sale of the team or do you think maybe Chris Johnson (I like him better than Woody ao far) can steer this ship right eventually?

As a Jets fan living in MA it's basically daily torment being surrounded by Pats fans.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    As a Jets fan living in MA it's basically daily torment being surrounded by Pats fans.
    The doctor is in.
    I can help with that.

Follow this plan of action carefully and you will be the envy of all Jet fans.
    Link up with Kinko and throw their tea in the harbor, while playing catch with a deflated football and repeating the word 'chowder', all while wearing a Hernandez jersey as cover.

The doctor is in.
    I can help with that.

Follow this plan of action carefully and you will be the envy of all Jet fans.
    Link up with Kinko and throw their tea in the harbor, while playing catch with a deflated football and repeating the word 'chowder', all while wearing a Hernandez jersey as cover.
    LOL. Itís tough. So many smug douches, who act like there was no NFL prior to 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    LOL. Itís tough. So many smug douches, who act like there was no NFL prior to 2001.
    And then what will they say when Quinnen Williams lands on Brady and he is out 4 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast