Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Update: Carlos Carrasco expected to return Sunday

Per a press release from the Indians, Carrasco "was recently diagnosed with a blood condition after several weeks of feeling lethargic" and "will step away from baseball activities to explore the optimal treatment and recovery options." It's another tough blow for the Indians, who have fallen way behind the Twins in the American League Central standings. Carrasco had been scheduled to start against Minnesota on Wednesday; it will now be a bullpen game, with Tyler Clippard serving as the Indians' opener.
    https://www.rotoworld.com/baseball/m...arlos-carrasco

Looks like this is definitely the year for the Twins to make some noise in the Central.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Prayers for Carrasco. Man this year has been the worst for Cleveland.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

That sucks for him, curious if the Indians will get any relief on his new deal in the form of insurance.

Indians should re-tool at the deadline. I still find it a little odd that the owners didn't dig deeper for another post-season run this year. It would have made sense to add a few more players, still, they'd probably still be behind the Twins right now.

Kluber or Bauer to the Padres makes so much sense this deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    That sucks for him, curious if the Indians will get any relief on his new deal in the form of insurance.

Indians should re-tool at the deadline. I still find it a little odd that the owners didn't dig deeper for another post-season run this year. It would have made sense to add a few more players, still, they'd probably still be behind the Twins right now.

Kluber or Bauer to the Padres makes so much sense this deadline.
    If Iím not mistaken, Carrasco has been dealing with this for years and signed an incredibly team friendly deal because he wasnít sure how long he would play baseball and was just grateful for playing, so the dollar amount didnít matter too much

I hope the dude gets better, he seems like one of the more humble athletes of todayís game.

Really hoping the Indians sell, would love to somehow get Brad Hand lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Any word on what the problem is?

Hate to see something like this happen to any player. Hopefully he can get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Carrasco was diagnosed with leukemia.

Hoping CC can stay strong and beat this.

As a NJ Devils fan, watching Brian Boyle beat Leukemia was inspiring and I pray for the best for Carlos
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P GRAM (PSD LEGEND)

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Indians plan to activate Carrasco on Sunday and use him out of the bullpen- https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...arrasco-sunday

Awesome news