Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Celtics and Lakers are engaged in trade talks with New Orleans on All-NBA star Anthony Davis, league sources tell me, @ZachLowe_NBA, @ramonashelburne and @WindhorstESPN. Lakers No. 4 pick has been discussed as trade chip to help Pels acquire high-level player in multi-team deals.

So far, Boston has been undeterred in pursuing Davis -- despite his agent insisting AD would be a 2020 flight risk in free agency. For Boston, Davis could still be its best case to keep Kyrie Irving. Story soon on https://t.co/XcwLHcsHad

-WOJ

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Celtics and Lakers are engaged in trade talks with New Orleans on All-NBA star Anthony Davis, league sources tell me, @ZachLowe_NBA, @ramonashelburne and @WindhorstESPN. Lakers No. 4 pick has been discussed as trade chip to help Pels acquire high-level player in multi-team deals.

So far, Boston has been undeterred in pursuing Davis -- despite his agent insisting AD would be a 2020 flight risk in free agency. For Boston, Davis could still be its best case to keep Kyrie Irving. Story soon on https://t.co/XcwLHcsHad

-WOJ
    We should be hoping that Boston gets him, with Kyrie still leaving. The Knicks can't compete with either team on the trade front, but will likely be the only team between them and the Lakers with cap space next season.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    We should be hoping that Boston gets him, with Kyrie still leaving. The Knicks can't compete with either team on the trade front, but will likely be the only team between them and the Lakers with cap space next season.
    Still worried what Stevens will do with Davis and actually convince him to stay. I hope he goes to the Lakers

I think Boston was encouraged by seeing the Raptors's success.

They might be able to swing a deal not including Tatum and it would be worth it for them even if AD left if a championship was the result.

Lakers offering lonzo ball Ingram and pick 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I think Boston was encouraged by seeing the Raptors's success.

They might be able to swing a deal not including Tatum and it would be worth it for them even if AD left if a championship was the result.
    That and it's also probably a bet that the Lakers and Knicks will use all of their cap space this summer and won't be able to sign him next summer.

I think that's likely for the Lakers, but I'm not sure about the Knicks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Still worried what Stevens will do with Davis and actually convince him to stay. I hope he goes to the Lakers
    Idk...those Klutch Sports guys get what they want. I don't think he'd leave the Lakers unless they were just a complete disaster.

Lol that package is sub par. Knicks could beat that easily.

Why do I have a feeling AD is going to be stolen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Lol that package is sub par. Knicks could beat that easily.
    Idk if they can. It seems like Mitch is the only player that teams think is any good or at least in the mix with those guys.

Idk if they can. It seems like Mitch is the only player that teams think is any good or at least in the mix with those guys.
    I call BS on that. It's negotiating. I'm sure they want to pressure us to include all our assets including BOTH Mitch and RJ. Just like DEN and Masaai saying we didn't have the assets to get Melo... and then laughing at the presser knowing he played us into giving up MORE and MORE and MORE. guess we had the assets since they chose our deal right?

RJ alone is better than anything the Lakers can offer, especially when you factor in contracts. Ball & Ingram not only have major health concerns, they are also about to get paid after this year.

Mitch + RJ is better than anything the Lakers can offer, but i wouldn't offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post
    AD and Barrett would be the foundation of the Knicks for years to come.

I'd be okay with that.
    RJ hasnt played an NBA game yet - Wouldnt rush to calling him the foundation to anything - And Davis has failed at that job already. Not impressed

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I call BS on that. It's negotiating. I'm sure they want to pressure us to include all our assets including BOTH Mitch and RJ. Just like DEN and Masaai saying we didn't have the assets to get Melo... and then laughing at the presser knowing he played us into giving up MORE and MORE and MORE. guess we had the assets since they chose our deal right?

RJ alone is better than anything the Lakers can offer, especially when you factor in contracts. Ball & Ingram not only have major health concerns, they are also about to get paid after this year.

Mitch + RJ is better than anything the Lakers can offer, but i wouldn't offer that.
    Word

go to Boston, come on Danny step up and do something perfect for the KNicks, that would be a first lol...

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast