Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I think next time I'm just gonna ignore her.
    So instead of taking advice and trying to make some changes this is your response. I have a feeling you just posted this thread to have people feel sorry for you and bash women.

The thing is I'm not stereotyping. I know for a fact if I was some 450lb women with warts on my face and smelled like rotten eggs I'd still somehow land a guy. Women can be shallow and superficial.
    I don't know how landing a guy makes a woman shallow and superficial. Like, are they not allowed to fall in love?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So instead of taking advice and trying to make some changes this is your response. I have a feeling you just posted this thread to have people feel sorry for you and bash women.
    No not that I'm just gonna throw in the towel and say screw it I'm not gonna waste my time or her's. Why even bother asking her out when I'm already certain like 99.99999% certain she'll just turn me down? I'm usually right about a lot of things and sadly this is likely one of them.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I don't know how landing a guy makes a woman shallow and superficial. Like, are they not allowed to fall in love?
    It's shallow when someone only dates someone based on looks and or wealth. She knows I'm not rich and I'm pretty sure she finds me unattractive.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

this thread is incredible

No not that I'm just gonna throw in the towel and say screw it I'm not gonna waste my time or her's. Why even bother asking her out when I'm already certain like 99.99999% certain she'll just turn me down? I'm usually right about a lot of things and sadly this is likely one of them.
    Thank you for confirming my belief that you made this thread so people can feel sorry for you.

I'm going to be blunt again. You're right, you have 0 chance with this woman. You kept asking for her number until she gave it to you. That was probably the deal breaker right there. Think about it man, isn't it annoying when somebody keeps asking you for something over and over? If a woman refuses to give you her number you don't wait a day or two and then ask again. Drop it and be neighbours.

Would you even talk to this woman if there was nothing sexual involved? This woman approached you in a friendly manner with no sexual tendencies what so ever. She was being a good neighbour. Maybe you should try and just talk to this woman without trying to **** her or wife her up?
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 06-04-2019 at 02:37 PM.

I just can't understand why she couldn't be upfront with me and just tell me look, I only like you as a friendly neighbor?
    It kind of sounds like you're upset that she isn't coming out and saying "I'm interested in you" or "I'm not interested in you" when you've never made your feelings clear to her. What do you expect? A lot of this confusion could be solved if you quit beating around the bush and more bluntly asked her on a date or something. It's not a woman's responsibility to be upfront and tell every man they meet whether or not they're into them after they meet them. Hell, she might just think you're trying to be a good neighbor and merely get to know people. She might be viewing this all from a completely different angle. Or maybe not...we're just basing this all off of one long paragraph.

Just "man up" and tell her that you'd like to go on a date sometime. If she says "yes", yay! You saved yourself a lot of worrying and wasted time. If she says "no", don't take it so damn personal, respect that answer and just be a friendly normal neighbor like a normal person. Save the childish passive aggressive stuff. 99.99% of women we all meet aren't the one. It's OK.

EDIT:

Because it seems like some certainty is needed. Rejection isn't so bad and it's certainly a lot less worse than whatever angst you're going through now. You're gonna dwell on this much longer than you otherwise would if you just asked. Really that's the only answer that's needed her. ASK. She's not a mind-reader.

Boy am I REALLY bored at work today
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-04-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

What a thread.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Well, I'm not gonna be someone's doormat or someone they can be nice too and take advantage of.
    This isn't necessarily happening. If someome says keep an eye out that just means if you happen to notice it let me know. Not sit there and watch until it comes.

Also, the girl may not be into you, but that doesn't mean the door is closed. If you stay cool maybe you'll find yourself hanging with her more. She did hit you up at one point, so even if she ain't in to you she also ain't closed the door yet.

Quickest way to make her close that door is getting up in your feelings over little things. Don't do that. And don't take nothing they did personal, she didn't do anything rude.

I think next time I'm just gonna ignore her.
    I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time with this woman anymore.
    Stop being dumb, the only one gonna end up screwing you over is you. You're way too paranoid about a girl using you. Every girl does it a little, it's ok. As a man you just let your boundaries be clear by saying no if someone is asking you something extreme. But saying keep an eye out for a package seems like nothing to me. If someone told me that I'd just go about my day, if I see a package cool, if I don't then I don't.

What you need to do is go to a couple bars and get turned down by 10 women.

Once that happens, you'll see how little it actually means to get turned down by a woman.

My cousin who born and raised in Paki did this and he even smoother than me talking to girls now. He can switch on and off on command, I'm still like I gotta be in that zone, lol.

He was a straight up square. He still is. But soon as a pretty girl I see him start limping a bit, the swag starts taking over, lol

Nothing makes talking to girls easier than getting rejected by girls.

I think there's more to BSF than we know, and I think we need to be respectful of that.

But I also think that he needs to realize that he is stereotyping all women as being superficial. Sure, some are like that. So are some men. But you talk like women are the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think there's more to BSF than we know, and I think we need to be respectful of that.
    I get that, but feeding into it, or letting him feed into it, ain't gonna help no one.

Stepping outta comfort zone will. Usually.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Thank you for confirming my belief that you made this thread so people can feel sorry for you.

I'm going to be blunt again. You're right, you have 0 chance with this woman. You kept asking for her number until she gave it to you. That was probably the deal breaker right there. Think about it man, isn't it annoying when somebody keeps asking you for something over and over? If a woman refuses to give you her number you don't wait a day or two and then ask again. Drop it and be neighbours.

Would you even talk to this woman if there was nothing sexual involved? This woman approached you in a friendly manner with no sexual tendencies what so ever. She was being a good neighbour. Maybe you should try and just talk to this woman without trying to **** her or wife her up?
    First off you didnít have to respond you choose too. Second I never said I was or am I interested in dating her everyone here did ,I just went along with it. Sure we say hi to each other when we see one another but other than that nothing. Well **** neighbors they act all nice till they start taking advantage of you. And no I didnít take advantage of her if anything itís her fault for even introducing herself. I hope no I pray no one ever says hi to me again.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It kind of sounds like you're upset that she isn't coming out and saying "I'm interested in you" or "I'm not interested in you" when you've never made your feelings clear to her. What do you expect? A lot of this confusion could be solved if you quit beating around the bush and more bluntly asked her on a date or something. It's not a woman's responsibility to be upfront and tell every man they meet whether or not they're into them after they meet them. Hell, she might just think you're trying to be a good neighbor and merely get to know people. She might be viewing this all from a completely different angle. Or maybe not...we're just basing this all off of one long paragraph.

Just "man up" and tell her that you'd like to go on a date sometime. If she says "yes", yay! You saved yourself a lot of worrying and wasted time. If she says "no", don't take it so damn personal, respect that answer and just be a friendly normal neighbor like a normal person. Save the childish passive aggressive stuff. 99.99% of women we all meet aren't the one. It's OK.

EDIT:

Because it seems like some certainty is needed. Rejection isn't so bad and it's certainly a lot less worse than whatever angst you're going through now. You're gonna dwell on this much longer than you otherwise would if you just asked. Really that's the only answer that's needed her. ASK. She's not a mind-reader.

Boy am I REALLY bored at work today
    I never told her I liked her, but Iím not gonna waste my time with the what if bs. Itís 2019 women want equality well here it is. She spoke first first not me in fact I want to ignore her but I felt bad.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast